CONGRATS to Skagee!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Just heard ZTH member "Skagee" won 3rd place during recent D1GP rd. 2 in Danga Bay, Johor.

Congrats!!

Last edited:

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Yup. 3rd place. U din go ah Jo? :_: He was consistent for the whole event and produced some of the best smokes :_:

Regards;

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
:top: All hail SKAGEE @ Ariff Johanis:party:

In qualifying Ariff scored 80 & 95 on his two Runs. Qualifying third in the progress.

Ariff battled Ng Choon Lai(A31) in Best 16. Then Beat Janson Tan (RPS 13) in Best 8.

In the Semi Ariff lost out to Tat Wei (AE86) but still finished 3rd overall.

Ariff, Congrats bro.

:proud: CheaKa , next time do better in the Qualifying runs than the Warm up Ok.

Looking forward to see first Malaysian D1 Lady drifter qualify to Best 16.

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ya....congrats to SKAGEE....very consistent....nice drift from qualify until semi's....his wife(cheka) also not bad....alot of improvement...

what can i say....last saturday nite was the MAGIC DURIANS day....
TAT WEI walauwehh(saw ariff run from the pit to ask tat wei ware the magicdurians shirts hehehe)
ARIFF(consistent drift from him)
&
JANE(the 1st ever lady D1 malaysia drifter)

Hhhmmm...i wonder....whare the other one MAGICDURIANS member.....hhmmmmmmmm... ;)

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Oppsss!! almost forgot to congrat to Tat Wei!!

He was not even driving his own car (his car could not come out of workshop in time) but he manage to do very well and finished 2nd place.

Congrats to Tan Tat Wei!!

Keep a look out for his car in D1GP Rd3!!!

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
of Course Tan Tat Wei Wahlaoey deserve an applause , nay a standing ovation, for his Stupendous performance , scoring 92 & 93 in his two qualifying runs, and mostly matching Djan in the AE86 Final Battle, as first two Tsuiso were both GoFun( 50-50) forcing into Sudden Death.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
:party:.....skagee..
...I am very proud of you....:_:

faisal
:proud: CheaKa , next time do better in the Qualifying runs than the Warm up Ok.

Looking forward to see first Malaysian D1 Lady drifter qualify to Best 16.
Faisal: Thanks faisal....I seriously was shocked too during my warm up....but to get to Best 16....think still a long way for me...I am still learning in every practice round....will try my best...Domo Arigato Gozaimasu.....:_:

dzal_aya....congrats to SKAGEE....very consistent....nice drift from qualify until semi's....his wife(cheka) also not bad....alot of improvement...

what can i say....last saturday nite was the MAGIC DURIANS day....
TAT WEI walauwehh(saw ariff run from the pit to ask tat wei ware the magicdurians shirts hehehe)
ARIFF(consistent drift from him)
&
JANE(the 1st ever lady D1 malaysia drifter)

Hhhmmm...i wonder....whare the other one MAGICDURIANS member.....hhmmmmmmmm... ;)
Dzal_a: thank you.....thank you.....I was pushing to my limit this round. But I guess the lampu tiang and the speed was too advance for me....learning all the way throughout the weekend...:confused_smile: ....Tan forgot to bring his shirts..so we had to pass it to him....

I would like to thank all the MagicDurians members for their unlimited support and also great effort :rock: for Nick Tan, Kurt Tan, Boy KE70 and Haris in the qualifying. Thanks to Djan for taping up my bumper for me. Thanks to Under5ive support crew.

Lastly also thanks to Imperial Concepts for the amazing support throughout the day. The tents, the drinks and also the "race-king". It was nice seeing you guys again.

:congrats: Tan Tat Wei like always...consistent and in control throughout the competition....Congratulations to Tan for his 2nd place....

I had a great time throughout the weekend and lots of surprises where-ever we go.....:_:

Last edited:

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
:smile: Congrats to Skagee for his outstanding smokiest performance:burnout: . 1st time see him giving his best shot or should i say he did a lot of training to be there with his consistency:driver: ........:_:
Tan Tat Wei was also very consistent even driving other people's car as his mean machine is getting meanner.......he did his best but the car was one of the most underpowered cars there.......gamabateh........:top: :party: :dancing2:
Cheaka.....really respect you for your confidence and bravery to attack the course.........almost could do the 1st part of the course........hope next round will be better for you. Hope i will be able to join you all for the next session.

Last edited:

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
congrats to tat wei and skagee~~i go there that day also...wanted to wait for Mr Tsuchiya drift wif R34.....but need rush to go other place...anyone c Mr Tsuchiya drift??..that ae86 who driver har?aiyoh...drift very nice and very fast leh...i think he is the best one in that D1 GP danga bay event....

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
heheheh...i got picture with him.....

this picture taken after the event finished

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Sorry for the late reply as I was out the whole of yesterday.

Thank you for your wishes and compliments but I strongly feel that luck played a big role in getting me on the podium. Drifters like Zee, Ivan Lau, Johor guys , Zero and Nazul ( Along) all performed flawlessly but were knocked out earlier in the rounds. Most impressive , besides Djan and Tan, was Zee when he showed us all by what Dori King meant by 'licking the clipping point'. Ivan Lau demostrated to us all the level of his expertise by showing us how fast he could adapt to a totally different platform than what he is used to. Nazul with his aggressive runs which suprised me when he didn't make the cut! Infact all those made it to top 16 were all top notch as the were there based on their qualifying points. During tsusio, anything could happen:_:

My hats off the the Singaporens for having four from their small contigent in the best 16; Jensen, Chris, Ivan and Alvin... you guys rock!!

Cheaka did extremely well and I am getting very worried now as I was told that , it has be said that her speed is even faster than mine!!:sad_smile: ..LOLOLOLOLOL

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hallooooooo.......!!!!!!!!

Congratulations my brother...!!!!!!!! Well done... Well done indeed....!!!
Ur the Best la bro......

U know what, i cant sleep that nite waiting for the results as my precious informer keep updating me in every each run u make....

Its so proud to see two of our MAGICDURIANS team member on the podium receiving their trophies.. I'm so touched... hehehe...

hmm..
dzal - i didnt make it to join the rest of my team members as i have something sat back. it was a pretty sad moment as i had to be in KL and the rest of my team mates are there...

cheers'

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
CONGRATULATION to SKAGEE & TAT WEI ..............can't went there to support you guy that day ( friend wedding ) .....guy you are the best .....:)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
space_cowboy said:
hmm..
dzal - i didnt make it to join the rest of my team members as i have something sat back. it was a pretty sad moment as i had to be in KL and the rest of my team mates are there...

cheers'
no worries bro....still got 3 more round....hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience