Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

orait bro..thanks 4 the tip....if x ngam,can u pay it for me x..hehehe...

*hope can c ur monster dis july-oct as i'll be in s.alam for 3 months..can TT kt tmpt biase la...

Bump: orait bro..thanks 4 the tip....if x ngam,can u pay it for me x..hehehe...

*hope can c ur monster dis july-oct as i'll be in s.alam for 3 months..can TT kt tmpt biase la...

mine is not monster lah. many other ppl here is the real monster but quiet only. tis saturday the big shah alam TT, most probably i'll drop by

Hi guys :) me ned some recommendation...
i owned a AE92 Se limited wif 4Age 16v Redtop Auto,engine stock,need modified my exhaust system.
Prefer quiet one(some low bass, hum can lah),can improve pick-up(abit power la)....
wat is the best piping Size and wat type of muffler will be suitable 4?
thx!!

Bump: Hi guys :) me ned some recommendation...
i owned a AE92 Se limited wif 4Age 16v Redtop Auto,engine stock,need modified my exhaust system.
Prefer quiet one(some low bass, hum can lah),can improve pick-up(abit power la)....
thx!!

2.3'' dh ok...go for s-flow kl nk bunyi x kuat...but hv to sacrifice pick up a bit...straight flow can give u more pick up..luckily i found a set of apexi..cmplete wif 'pineapple' n muffler...just for rm350..gud luck to u bro...

Bump: 2.3'' dh ok...go for s-flow kl nk bunyi x kuat...but hv to sacrifice pick up a bit...straight flow can give u more pick up..luckily i found a set of apexi..cmplete wif 'pineapple' n muffler...just for rm350..gud luck to u bro...

Hi guys :) me ned some recommendation...
thx!!

im using 2.3" straight piping. muffler also straight. pick-up jatuh compare to previous setup (standad extractor wif 2'' piping ikut longkang). but top improve..
oh ya.. engine same like urs. 4age 16v redtop but manual gb.
hehe nowadays hard to see ppl using 16v.. always 20v / SC..

Good Day To Every Si Fu...Pro...Frens....using 16v or 20v

Wish U guys a Happy Driving~Because the age of 16v is indeed hard to find but NOT EOL yet~~

im using 2.3" straight piping. muffler also straight. pick-up jatuh compare to previous setup (standad extractor wif 2'' piping ikut longkang). but top improve..
oh ya.. engine same like urs. 4age 16v redtop but manual gb.
hehe nowadays hard to see ppl using 16v.. always 20v / SC..

Ha Ha,ya loh, many ppl in here using 20v,battle level higher thn us 16v:biggrin:
stil finding where gt good exhaust shop in KL n sunway,any recommendation??

hi! newbie here... hello from the philippines!!! i currently drive an ae92, 20V ST....

hello bob and d3cipher!!!

welcome aboard..... post your car's pics.....ehheheheheh

Bump: hello bob and d3cipher!!!

Good Day To Every Si Fu...Pro...Frens....using 16v or 20v

Wish U guys a Happy Driving~Because the age of 16v is indeed hard to find but NOT EOL yet~~

ya..ya..for all who plan to transplant new engine into ur stock ride, please go for 20v or SC. its newer, more powerful and got more sparepart.. hehehe (trying to save some for 16valvers.. :driver: :bawling::bawling:)

hello bob and d3cipher!!!

Bump: hello bob and d3cipher!!!

hehehe...very new in this zero papaburke.malu la nk post lg.:biggrin:
but here more SErians.best!!!!!!:biggrin:

here's pictures of my car.... these are some of the pictures from some carshows that I have participated.... hope you like it....

Bump: here's pictures of my car.... these are some of the pictures from some carshows that I have participated.... hope you like it....

Attachments

• julyeb05.jpg
    julyeb05.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 121
  • S&R10.jpg
    S&R10.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Sienna5.jpg
    Sienna5.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Sienna6.jpg
    Sienna6.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 106
here's pictures of my car.... these are some of the pictures from some carshows that I have participated.... hope you like it....

Bump: here's pictures of my car.... these are some of the pictures from some carshows that I have participated.... hope you like it....

very nice car u got there esp the front face...can easily get there???

Hi all.
Nice to meet this forum.
here my se.still on progress tranplanting.
almost 2 years park under garage due to financing problem.
Fix with 20v Bt .auto transmission.

Bump: Hi all.
Nice to meet this forum.
here my se.still on progress tranplanting.
almost 2 years park under garage due to financing problem.
Fix with 20v Bt .auto transmission.

Attachments

• 07-02-09_1710.jpg
    07-02-09_1710.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 07-02-09_1713.jpg
    07-02-09_1713.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 100
wah so nice and clean.. like new car.. dua ibu jari naik to u..:congrats:

thanks for appreciating my ride amae92!!! =)

Bump:
very nice car u got there esp the front face...can easily get there???

wagon face assembly i guess still easy to get, but the sprinter "T" grill and sprinter bumper already hard to find.... if ever you find one, it's very expensive already....

Unique Carb.Single Cam 16v~!!A beautiful piece of machine.

Bump: Unique Carb.Single Cam 16v~!!A beautiful piece of machine.

Top Bottom