Clutch Pump KO

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
Hi! Everyone sifu here im driving proton satria 1.6 i have a big problem is my car totally cannot change gear due to clutch pump is ko but the problem i cannot drive my car go out to repair any idea?? beside troll by? can i diy myself buy pump and change it myself please advise me thanks :adore: million

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi! Everyone sifu here im driving proton satria 1.6 i have a big problem is my car totally cannot change gear due to clutch pump is ko but the problem i cannot drive my car go out to repair any idea?? beside troll by? can i diy myself buy pump and change it myself please advise me thanks :adore: million
put gear2 and start the engine...or go nearest workshop and ask mech install at your place

OR...first check if clutch pump fluid is empty...if empty refill it and pump the clutch untill u can drive it...then only go to workshop

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
sorry bro now my car was gear on reverse gear now cannot move to any gear also haiz... any idea how to make it release gear bro?? thanks many many problem la.. haiz..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sorry bro now my car was gear on reverse gear now cannot move to any gear also haiz... any idea how to make it release gear bro?? thanks many many problem la.. haiz..

engine off can release gear already....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
is the bottom or top clutch pump?
just pour in cheap dot3/4 brake oil & drive it to your nearest workshop.
u could buy the clutch pump repair kit its cheaper but wont last long.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
is the bottom or top clutch pump?
just pour in cheap dot3/4 brake oil & drive it to your nearest workshop.
u could buy the clutch pump repair kit its cheaper but wont last long.
Got to see small leak or Big leak. My VR one time big leak, immediately lost all brake fluid. I got carry spare fluid in boot, pour in all leak then call AAM.....:driver::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the ideal compression for Honda B18C? with Toda C cam and Wiseco Piston. with Aluminum Rod... the ECU is PowerFC Standalone. 82mm piston with 1.8L

12.XX or 11.XX compression? with standard Ron 95
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience