Apr 8, 2006
BlackJax 4
Anti-Carjacking &
Vehicle Self-Recovery System

CLIFFORD
The Science of Security

Welcome to the world of
high-technology vehicle security and convenience

Congratulations on the purchase of your Clifford Electonics BlackJax 4 anti-carjacking & vehicle self-recovery system. Clifford Electronics has long been recognized as the leading manufacturer of high-technology vehicle security systems. Our commitment to rechnological innovation, quality and reliability is clearly evident in your Clifford system. Yet despite all its sophistication, your system is amazingly easy to use, never more difficult than a few presses of a button.

How it works​

( 1 ) BlackJax 4 provides a safe and effective means of recovering your vehicle after a theft or carjacking. In a carjacking situation, the sooner you are out of the car the better. Don't resist or take anything with you, just get out and get away. The instant the car door is opened, your BlackJax 4 takes charge. First it allows the carjacker to drive a short distance, ensuring your safety. Then it repeatedly flashes the brake lights and continuously sounds the siren to caution nearby drivers and draw attention to your stolen vehicle. It siren to caution nearby drives and draw attention to your stolen vehicle. It then electronically pulses off the vehicle's ignition system, safely forcing your vehicle to slow at then stop.

( 2 ) After safely shutting down the engine,BlackJax 4 prevents it from being restarted. In fact, BlackJax 4 assures the thief cannot restart the engine even if he were to find and remove the system control unit. Unable to restart the engine, and with your vehicle stalled in the middle of traffic --- siren wailing and lights flashing --- the carjacker has no choice but to abandon your car. ( The same occurs to anyone who steals your parked car from you at a gas station or in a parking lot, which are the most common carjacking sites ). To recover your vehicle, you simply walk a block or two to your car, enter your PIN ( personal identification number ) code, and the system releases control of the vehicle to you.

( 3 ) Your secret PIN code tells the system that the car is being driven by an authorized person. If you or a passenger opens and closes a car door at any point while the engine is running ( as would occur in a carjacking attempt ), you must again enter your secret code.

Warrantty : 3 years
Offer Price : RM600.00

Welcome to call me to get more of information!!!

Jordan 017-3368098​

Last edited:

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
@ Jordan Lee

@ Jrd_lee8098

@ 017-3368098

@ Take a BUMP again and again

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
Faisal_GSR,

BlackJax 4 is a Immobilizer, not 2way alarm.

If you wan 2way alarm, i can recommend you choose CLIFFORD 2way alarm or TENON 2way alarm.

PM me if you really interest.

Thanks.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
lazzshah,

Immobilizer and 2way alarm is different item.....can not say which one is better. Just can say which one is suitable to your car.

If you car got many thief want to steal......then u must install alarm system lah!! If you car ( exp : Harrier / Estima ) got many thief wan to rompak, then u must install Immobilizer.

okay???

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
Sorry, BlackJax 4 no for installment...!!!

You can choose to pay by cash, or pay by credit card.

Thanks.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
yup, other alarm can make installment, but just see wat credit card u hold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,
considering of converting my 4G13P to GSR...
however, i dont know of runners to do the following with JPJ..
anyone has done it before can advice and recommend??
i understand that's it'll cost a large amount of "kopi" money...around 1.3K+ is it true??
thanks ahead..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience