• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Clifford Alarm BlackJax For Sale

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Clifford Concept 200 G4 Technology Alarm (Used)
comes in a complete set : includes
Two remote controls for complete command
ACG 2 (anti-codegrabbing 2) defeats remote control cloners used by car thieves
Low battery warning
Bulti-in Black Jax self-recovery system
Fault-proof starter interrupt
Dual point autoimmobilizer: two built-in circuits doubly guard the starter and the ignition
Single/Dual-zone vibration/impact sensing offers a warning tone on lesser events (such as car door tapping yours)
PlainView 2 coded valet mode, 2 switch attractive, easy to operate console mounted push button switch with a PIN code you select
CliffNet Wizard compatible
remote panic
remote headlight activation

A lil Introduction to BlackJax :
Carjacking Response & Vehicle Recovery System BlackJax is Clifford’s unique anti-carjacking response system that puts personal safety first while using innovative advancements to ensure that users can recover the vehicle themselves.

Scenario:
If an armed car thief approaches – whether at a stoplight or in a parking lot (where most carjackings occur) – immediately turn over the keys and remote and let Clifford technology take over. BlackJax is fully automatic: no buttons or transmitters to push when a gun is involved. Just get away from the vehicle. BlackJax allows the criminal to drive away a safe distance. Then, a few seconds later, BlackJax blares the siren and flashes the lights to alert other drivers and witnesses. It then pulses down the ignition system to safely force the vehicle to slow to a complete stop. Siren blaring and lights flashing, unable to restart the engine, the carjacker has no choice but to abandon the vehicle.

BlackJax offers immediate vehicle self-recovery. With the vehicle immobilized a short distance away, the owner can recover it. No special tracking units, monthly fees or per-use charges. Just follow the sound of the BlackJax siren, then enter the PIN code. That’s it – it’s sabotage-proof. The only way to turn off BlackJax is with a secret user-selectable PIN code. If the carjacker tries guessing codes at random, BlackJax actively ignores his code entries for the next few minutes. Even if he were to find and remove the BlackJax control unit, he would still be unable to restart the engine. That’s Clifford technology you can count on.

Anyways... the offer Price is RM900 negotiable... Please PM me or Contact me at 012-2029486

P.S. Brand New cost RM2700.00

Updated on 26/10/2006:
Thanx to brother Marantz599 for pointing out to me whats my actual alarm model.... muahahahha... This is not just a Clifford BlackJax alarm....

Last edited:

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
- Bump -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Forgot to mention that does not include installation. Can just go to any alarm shop like Brother Peters to fit in.

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hehehehe.... not much reason to protect my car since its not one of the most wanted list.... hehehehe... and also i am quite malas wanna key password lar.... very susah everytime i wanna valet my car... coz those valet people dun have my password cannot drive my car..... apart from that... Clifford alarm is really good.. This alarm is most suited for those high demand cars where car-jacking occurs most often.... like if u are using a Harrier or a merc.... this is really good.. no one can really steal ur car away just like that unless they have the password to your car that only u will know...

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
wah bro so nice item... too bad a bit too exp if not i sure try out one....

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
no lar... its not expensive wat... for ur safety and the few thousand or even hundred grand u spend on your car... what is additional few hundred???

marantz599

Known Member
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
lil_piggy2 said:
BUMP...........
BlackJax is the model rite??? it comes with immobiliser password system, remote booth opening capability.... urm... thats about it lar..
u did mention bout remote alarm
if u said blackjax then is purely immobiliser
blackjax doesnt comes with alarm

pls pm me your phone
i will call u up
tq

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
ah.... okok... hmmm... well... this is one whole set that i got together... it comes with the immobiliser with alarm as well... the immobiliser is connected to the alarm mar... when the car stops, the alarm will sound also mar.... its all connected wan ler... Blackjax is not just immobiliser mar...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Yes, i would recommend this alarm, my fren using the same, but my fren's one activated ones u open the driver side door .. then need PIN to drive normal .. issit the same?

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
yeah... need pin wan... but not to drive... muahaha... not as simple as that.. hehehehe... will explain further on how effective is the pin... once purchased... and the activated open door wan.. is actually the booth lar... remote control activate the booth to open...

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
so it is a complete set alarm with immobilizer correct?

and have you dismantle it yet?

do i need specialize to install?

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I dismantle it already.... if u wanna install it.. there are a few shops in Damansara Utama that can do it for u.....

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Thanx to brother Marantz599 for pointing out to me whats my actual alarm model.... muahahahha... This is not just a Clifford BlackJax alarm.... this entire set is a :

Clifford Concept 200 G4 Technology Alarm
and comes with :
Two remote controls for complete command
ACG 2 (anti-codegrabbing 2) defeats remote control cloners used by car thieves
Low battery warning
Bulti-in Black Jax self-recovery system
Fault-proof starter interrupt
Dual point autoimmobilizer: two built-in circuits doubly guard the starter and the ignition
Single/Dual-zone vibration/impact sensing offers a warning tone on lesser events (such as car door tapping yours)
PlainView 2 coded valet mode, 2 switch attractive, easy to operate console mounted push button switch with a PIN code you select
CliffNet Wizard compatible
remote panic
remote headlight activation

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
-bump-

350bhp

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
bro rm900 expensive for used item...this alarm brand new outside selling rm950 only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello there, sirazul if i'm not mistaken?

Recently my car has been acting up. I'm having problems engaging 1st and 2nd gear even when i have stepped on the clutch (manual 1.6 proton). This occurs only to 1st and 2nd gear. What could be the problem? The clutch doesn't seem to be acting up.

Somebody has told me it could be the synchros. However being a regular car user, I wouldn't be too sure of it. Which is why i'm seeking your advice.

How much would it cost for you guys to do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience