chick car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick, drive local car or ownself car park far far when drive nice car or other ppl's car show off. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

girls dont always like cute and small thing wan...espacially the manhood thing..Hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they will go 'eee...so small only, like earthworm':biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick scare ppl no he drive what car. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

girls dont always like cute and small thing wan...espacially the manhood thing..Hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they will go 'eee...so small only, like earthworm':biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick, drive local car or ownself car park far far when drive nice car or other ppl's car show off. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

Bump: KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick scare ppl no he drive what car. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

oo..206 , myvi , camry...ada lagi kah..??..how is your maintenance ah..one car one chick..haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
looseand, all the girls just friends only. flirt flirt only lah. you think mistress meh...Haiya~~ i not that cincai wan..

jin, 206 not to kau chicks wan. that wan for me to touge and spirited driving wan. Can only sit 2 ppl.

For me, i don't use cars to attract girls lah..no point and I find it useless...if use cars the girls only attract by your car and not you.

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lol , don't angry k , not saying you are playboy or anything ya..Sorry if i disgrace you..anyways , peugeot 206 which one is 2 seater ah?..For the 3rd point , I look so much better than my car..haha..True Fact

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Lol , don't angry k , not saying you are playboy or anything ya..Sorry if i disgrace you..anyways , peugeot 206 which one is 2 seater ah?..For the 3rd point , I look so much better than my car..haha..True Fact
I'm not angry lah....Hehehe...not so small gas....My 206 rear seat took out already wan...go light weight so the car is for more racing then pick up chicks some more the car is noisy, stiff and no stereo leh....:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
looseand, all the girls just friends only. flirt flirt only lah. you think mistress meh...Haiya~~ i not that cincai wan..

jin, 206 not to kau chicks wan. that wan for me to touge and spirited driving wan. Can only sit 2 ppl.

For me, i don't use cars to attract girls lah..no point and I find it useless...if use cars the girls only attract by your car and not you.
hehe... paiseh...
i oso dun attract chick with car... coz my car is lousy car...:banghead:
but sometime, when gettin hot inside the car, bigger spaces will be more better than small car...such Kelisa... ehhee.. after a round, u'll feel back pain & neck pain... but really syiok la... ehhehe...:biggrin:

i think u oso 'done' alot inside ur car edy ma... u shld know wat...e hehehee////:biggrin:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hehe... paiseh...
i oso dun attract chick with car... coz my car is lousy car...:banghead:
but sometime, when gettin hot inside the car, bigger spaces will be more better than small car...such Kelisa... ehhee.. after a round, u'll feel back pain & neck pain... but really syiok la... ehhehe...:biggrin:

i think u oso 'done' alot inside ur car edy ma... u shld know wat...e hehehee////:biggrin:
then use pajero la, very big space can sleep comfotably also wht, hehehe:love:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
then use pajero la, very big space can sleep comfotably also wht, hehehe:love:
haih ya... i got no pajero ma... i oso wish i can afford such big car...:bawling::bawling:

gimme IO oredy enuf liao...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I'm not angry lah....Hehehe...not so small gas....My 206 rear seat took out already wan...go light weight so the car is for more racing then pick up chicks some more the car is noisy, stiff and no stereo leh....:biggrin:
You take out the back sit not for lightweight but to put your bed , blanket , pillow and to replace hotel..haha..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
You take out the back sit not for lightweight but to put your bed , blanket , pillow and to replace hotel..haha..
store a chick inside there for 'emergency usage'...:proud:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
U can rent the back sit to a chick. Tell her no monthly fees =)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
:mad: My back seat all is besi and floor pan only..no seats no bed lah....Hahaha.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Estima with tinted glass is the BEST car to give gals a ride la... With cool looking bodykit, lotsa gals wil jump into the car... Whenever reach a place where u think is suitable for other 'ride' inside yr car, u can just reach the back rows n start 'exercise' jo~ Nice n comfortable!!! Especially with good stereo and cool air condition... Hahaha... :driver:

Errr... Cars attract gals or look attract gals ah... Mmm... Depends on how desperate 1 is lo... LOL :rofl: If very 'hungry' time, i dun mind gals being attracted by my cars!!! :nurse:

Once saw a Chun gal in a Black M3 (E46) with 19" rims n full bodykit!!! Wah~~~ Tht's really HOT... Be-tahan!!!! Rich, sexy and good looking gals always spice me up!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Autoworld.com.my

155/70/R12
Goodyear GPS2 - Rm105 Lim Tayar (CKL), KL
Goodyear GT3 - Rm105 Lim Tayar (CKL), KL
Goodyear GPS2 - Rm105 EW (Michelin) Seremban 2
Silverstone Power Blitz - Rm86 Tek Ming Sunway
Goodyear GPs-2 - Rm105 Tek Ming Sunway
Simex 8000 - Rm79 Tek Ming Sunway
GOODYEAR GPS2 - Rm105 QuickSave USJ7
SIME ARENA - Rm95 QuickSave USJ7
SIME ARENA - Rm90 EW (Michelin) Seremban 2
GT Classitro - Rm98 Sg Dua, Pg 10/06

165/60/R13
Goodyear GT3 - Rm115 Lim...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience