Chevy Optra 1.8

nd4ever

500 RPM
Guys, i was wondering whether anyone here owns a Chevolet Optra? I was told that there is 1.6L & 1.8L models...... errrr is this true? I'm currently looking forward & plan to get a car for my fiancee with a budget of RM75K max.

I was told bout the Optra & was wondering how's the handling, fuel consumption, replacement parts, service, etc.? Frankly, i'm quite satisfied with the Optra's chassis design as it looked executive.

Anyone here mind to share some views, opinions & feedbacks regarding Chevy Optra? Thanx in advance & ur suggestions r much appreciated! :)

i'm been driving a chevy optra 1.8 for 1 yr 4 months now. it's a very good car. sadly, not many people (or should i say noone except me?) in this forum has this car.

overall, the car is good. the only bad thing is the pick up is slow and fuel consumption is very high :)

if you wana know more, check out autoworld forum..there are many chevy people there who would help u out... :)

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-, thanx for ur feedback. Well, if the fuel consumption is very high then most probably i'll skip the Optra 1.8L as my main concern is the fuel consumption for city driving. May i know what's the selling price for a brand new Optra 1.8L?

nd4ever : Optra 5 is a hatchback, going for RM108k+..it's very expensive...but i heard it's a bit more powerful in terms of pick up compared to Optra 1.8..the new selling price for an Optra 1.8 is RM98k+..hehe...i'll be glad to answer any of your other ques...but drop by at AW forum......there's a subforum called Chevy Station....many Optra owners there will be glad to answer all your queries... :)

Top Bottom