Cement stains

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
use a small cloth with water cover it..
let the cement stain absord some water become wet to easy peel off
dont use the cloth straight rub it or else it will stratch ur paint

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
gohkokeng said:
scratch your paint u will pain
looks like pretty much all 1400 of your posts involve stating the obvious and misc. idiotic comments. you must really get an overwhelming sense of accomplishment every night before you get into bed knowing that you have supplied ZTH with your daily dose of utter useless content.

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
whoa. why the hostility?

anyway some updates, apparently the cement will come off very easily with sulphuric acid which can be bought at hardware shops..(just have to be careful to dilute the solution enough if using direct on your paint..and must avoid chrome parts.)

:)

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
cataphrax said:
looks like pretty much all 1400 of your posts involve stating the obvious and misc. idiotic comments. you must really get an overwhelming sense of accomplishment every night before you get into bed knowing that you have supplied ZTH with your daily dose of utter useless content.
haha bro y so fired up?

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
de previous time i oso got those stains.. i used only a black brush n water nia then can come out oredi..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've installed pivot ignition earth on my toyota wish two weeks ago. The torque has improved but my FC seems to have dropped. Was quite disappointed as I installed this more for the FC improvement. I also noticed that the effect on city driving is more. Anyone facing the same problem? Is this expected? I'm contemplating to uninstall the cable. Comment?

:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience