Castrol Private Event

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hi everyone
We're having an event for the Castrol Brand Re-Launching on the 18th June 2006 at Bandar Utama's outdoor carpark from 5pm -10pm. There will be loads of funs and entertainment. It's similar like ala fast and furious. There will be foods, games, RC drifting, car driftings and insane bike stunts. We'll be giving out free lubricants for those who wants to attend our event. Limited attendees and lubricants. So please do RSVP me your nickname in ZTH, full name, and contact number to [email protected] (please do not rsvp in this thread or pm me regarding this), it will be per RE owner club only, meaning 1 owner 1 invitation, i'm allocating 10 invitation to RE owner club only, is a first come first serve, lubricants will be the fully synthetic Edge engine oil, (race base engine oil). Once you emailed your particulars to me, i will email back later, on how to collect the invitation and lubricants, please do RSVP ASAP as i need to submit the name.

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
GSR_Freak said:
Hi everyone
We're having an event for the Castrol Brand Re-Launching on the 18th June 2006 at Bandar Utama's outdoor carpark from 5pm -10pm. There will be loads of funs and entertainment. It's similar like ala fast and furious. There will be foods, games, RC drifting, car driftings and insane bike stunts. We'll be giving out free lubricants for those who wants to attend our event. Limited attendees and lubricants. So please do RSVP me your nickname in ZTH, full name, and contact number to [email protected] (please do not rsvp in this thread or pm me regarding this), it will be per RE owner club only, meaning 1 owner 1 invitation, i'm allocating 10 invitation to RE owner club only, is a first come first serve, lubricants will be the fully synthetic Edge engine oil, (race base engine oil). Once you emailed your particulars to me, i will email back later, on how to collect the invitation and lubricants, please do RSVP ASAP as i need to submit the name.
you got email from Nissan Silvia & 180SX Owner Club... :)

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Castrol Brand Re-Launching Event 18-06-2006

Many thanks for the invitation.
Comfirm 5 FD, 2 FC, 3 RX8 will be attending the event. I will send u the name list asap.
RERider

Last edited:

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
RERider thanx for the list, but need more details of each member that participate

mrbear,
HP4G is which club?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
GSR_Freak,
I have sent u the particulars. Pls check and the No.8 on list has been replaced.
I will contact u for 2moro meet-up.

Cheers.:_:
RERider

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
To those that are going for the event, lubrication oil will be distributed to those that have the invitation card, on the event at that day itself. 1 invitation for 1 bottle of 4litre lubrication oil.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
For those who havent got the invitation card from me please see me at the door on Sunday from 5pm onward. U'll need an invitation card in order to enter the event.

Cheers.
RERider