Car Theft gangs crippled

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Got this from the paper this morning

KUALA LUMPUR: with the arrest of 6 people from 2 syndicate. Police solved at least 110 cases of luxury cars and vehicle theft in the Klang Valley. Last Friday, a team of 3 detectives from the Sentul district CID nabbed 3 men in Section 2, Wangsa Maju at 2.30 am during crime prevention rounds. The 3 suspects, in their 30s, were behaving suspiciously. The detectives found an array of tools, keys and a torch light on them. The suspects later led police to a house in Wangsa Maju where 9 fake handguns, live bullets, a pair of handcuffs and RM50,000 in foreign and local currencies were found. The other 3 suspects were arrested a week ago in Seri Hartamas in an operation by a team from the Brickfields CID. Among those arrested was the mastermind of a syndicate a 39 years-old engineering graduate from a prominent US university...

Congrats to the police force :D and padam muka to the gang....:mad:

Another gang was crippled too in Kota Bahru...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
kudos to the police force..but when i saw the title i was hoping that the thieves were crippled..physically with extreme pain.. but oh well, this is good enough for starters!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

anybody can confirm thats this is the gang pangkah the one that causing a lot of troble and has been caught??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Not sure bout it but 2 major car theft gang was crippled acroding to today's newspaper...

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

bcoz i heard that the leader of the gang pangkah is a university graduate

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
another piece of evidence tat p*lice work for the rich and not commoners like us.
for ppl like us,when car lost post in forum better than make police report.

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
TitanRev said:
Got this from the paper this morning

KUALA LUMPUR: with the arrest of 6 people from 2 syndicate. Police solved at least 110 cases of luxury cars and vehicle theft in the Klang Valley. Last Friday, a team of 3 detectives from the Sentul district CID nabbed 3 men in Section 2, Wangsa Maju at 2.30 am during crime prevention rounds. The 3 suspects, in their 30s, were behaving suspiciously. The detectives found an array of tools, keys and a torch light on them. The suspects later led police to a house in Wangsa Maju where 9 fake handguns, live bullets, a pair of handcuffs and RM50,000 in foreign and local currencies were found. The other 3 suspects were arrested a week ago in Seri Hartamas in an operation by a team from the Brickfields CID. Among those arrested was the mastermind of a syndicate a 39 years-old engineering graduate from a prominent US university...

Congrats to the police force :D and padam muka to the gang....:mad:

Another gang was crippled too in Kota Bahru...

Hey TitanREV, Did they manage to recover any of the cars that were stolen?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The pics in the paper, I can saw quite a number of WAJAs, WIRAs and other cars

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..
I'd tinted my signal lamp (next to headlamp) to black!
instead of peel the tint, i want to replace it wiz friend.
coz need to bring my car for JPJ inspection. :frown:

sooo, guys... can give tips/hint how to take off/remove this
signal lamp. I scare will spoil the whole unit....
tried yesterday... but no idea where to point
the screw driver :frown:

pls refer the attachment if my defination/explaination was wrong..

thankss.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience