car sticker promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

car sticker promotion

bump...........

bro..........where ur location???if i want do infront windscreen for toyota car.......what the best price.......???or u hav D1 stiker also at infront windscreen???thk!!!:regular_smile:

interested in the nismo body sticker posted by forumer in previous posts... how much for that?

faisal ape citer sticker GSR evolution ll aku tempah???sampai skrg x dpt lg nih??tepon ko off je..msg pun x berjawab??

bro aku suruh member aku courier..dia luper.. last week aku balik kg..dia courier hari ni..sorry bro

dude, cam pm me info on ur name and address?
might wanna visit ur shop.
do u custom design stickers? i mean if i design, give it to u, can u print and cut it out?

bro u put ur sticker picture that u buy from me..hehehehe

Last edited:
bro,

can custom design those simple design stickers for me???.....restoring old piece of junky Toyota LE:_: :_: .......

bro,

for the IMSA sticker, i want 2 piece.......the length i want is 20 cm, the width is 9 cm.....its for the side door.........for the two tone orange sticker, the length is for the whole side of car (2 sides left and right of the car.....so i figure round 4 metres or 2 meter per piece?????.......is sit alrite??? cos some ppl i ask, they want a deposit first before they do???so how you charge.do you hav a shop or place???.really interested party here.....can pm me????:_: :_: thanks

Last edited:
good service and aftersales service..great quality stickers as well..free bumps for u bro..

lai lai lai..some sample from fdaneil taiko
100_0946.jpg

100_0948.jpg

bro, any full length body stickers for perdana? my car is white color. Thx.

sticker mazdaspeed

bro, how much u charge for mazda1(mazdaspeed type) for winshield+ 2 doorstiker. the word mazda want steeltype of sticker for windshield n doorstiker. what u price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom