Car Engine System Using Water. 1st in d World. Authorized Dealer wanted. Launching...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

Car Engine System Using Water. 1st in d World. Authorized Dealer wanted. Launching...

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Whoever here thinks he/she has RM50,000 and interested to invest the RM50,000 to become an Authorized Dealer for a multi million project, a new car engine system using water, please email to [email protected] by 29th May 2007 .

Name:
Company:
Company Registration No:
Designation:
Contact Hp:
Email:

If you don’t have any company and would like to become an Authorized Dealer, will also be considered.

BMW in Germany has done the research and development on the same system since 1975 but since has not commercialized it.

This system will be launched by our Prime Minister by June this year. This is the first commercialized system in the world after 9 years research and development.

If you meet the requirements and are shortlisted, you will be called for the next session and preview.
Please note process and legal fee is about RM1,000.

Priority is given to the first 10 to register/book.

Thanks.

Last edited:

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
wahh it's look damn good...how to be a dealer, what i meant do i need a workshop

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
wahh it's look damn good...how to be a dealer, what i meant do i need a workshop
The main requirement is having RM50,000 capital. The process and legal fee is about RM1,000.

Having a workshop is not compulsary, but an advange. Not one of the requirements.

Thanks.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Munir,

I have replied your pm. Please check.

Thanks.

xmavel

Known Member
Oct 10, 2006
wah nice item
can burn water ??
hiw much per 1 unit
got picture
pm me
very interested

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
wah nice item
can burn water ??
hiw much per 1 unit
got picture
pm me
very interested
The price depends on the cc but not yet in the market. Has to wait until it is launched.

Picture can't be shown until it is launched.

Whoever interested to become an Authorized Dealer, you are welcomed. Please msg your details above.

Thanks.

xmavel

Known Member
Oct 10, 2006
CAR ENGINE SYSTEM RUN USING WATER:

hft??
hidro fuel tecnology
produces by doc halim??

A Post Every 5 Mins

The new Nissan Grand Livina has received a helping hand from Impul and was unveiled at the recently concluded Super GT International Series 2011 at Sepang International Circuit by Edaran Tan Chong Motor.

Just like its predecessor, the aerokit is the first noticeable change and the new design this time around is much more aggressive and the front grille now incorporates the new Impul logo to complete the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience