Car broken in

Sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing. Change all the locks at home. This guys might have been watching u for quite some time.
Which is why I will always put steering lock as soon as i step out from the car. Dun wanna take the risk as, nvm is just nearby and etcs...

Sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing. Change all the locks at home. This guys might have been watching u for quite some time.
Which is why I will always put steering lock as soon as i step out from the car. Dun wanna take the risk as, nvm is just nearby and etcs...

To me, steering locks and whatever, will only delay them. But these fellows does not want his car, but took all his accessories, so the steering lock don't come into use in this case.....:rolleyes:

CRV also, my friend's wife got hers robbed. Yup, robbed at Petrol station. She got punched and they drove off in her CRV.....:banghead:

Really? And the kid still in car? How ahh? Got the kid back?
Sigh...why cant these ppl find something halal to do? :-(
And must hit women also...

I really dare these guys attack me directly....i wanna show them what is called Black Belt Dan 2

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Thanxs for consolation guys...

The guy just wans my accessories only....wished he took whole car so that i could claim insurance...now i m neither here nor there....

So i bought the things back already,but car still in workshop....gonna keep it there till things cooled down...good he managed to steal most stuff,or he will come back

Last edited:
thomas..seems the person that broke into yr car knows where u stay...if not he wouldnt have taken the house keys....

thomas..seems the person that broke into yr car knows where u stay...if not he wouldnt have taken the house keys....

That's what i suspected too...coz my other cars in hse kena searched before during the night,but was unable to search mine coz locked...

Anyway,all house locks changed...that thief should know better that i would change it,so why bother taking the keys...(cost me a small fortune to change all locks and alarm systems).

That's what i suspected too...coz my other cars in hse kena searched before during the night,but was unable to search mine coz locked...

Anyway,all house locks changed...that thief should know better that i would change it,so why bother taking the keys...(cost me a small fortune to change all locks and alarm systems).

Brother, you will never know, they try luck. Some people are not bother and will take their own sweet time to change the locks, that is when they will succeed......

Another friend just inform last night some one broke his rear quarter window and ransack his car......:banghead:
What is happening? Crime rate some say is down......:confused:

How did they broke in, pick the door locks? Smash window?

After first incident,my car at garage....then the following nite,they attacked my Altis,which my MoM forgot to lock...lucky it is parked inside hse,or they would have driven it away...air con control/standard single disc player they also want...

Another friend just inform last night some one broke his rear quarter window and ransack his car......:banghead:
What is happening? Crime rate some say is down......:confused:

Sigh....i know how ur fren feels....hope he didnt lose anything valuable

After first incident,my car at garage....then the following nite,they attacked my Altis,which my MoM forgot to lock...lucky it is parked inside hse,or they would have driven it away...air con control/standard single disc player they also want...

Sigh....i know how ur fren feels....hope he didnt lose anything valuable

Probably they did not want to go empty handed...

Oh! he did not have much things in the car. Lucky the dash and all that not damage.....

I would have say pray hard and let those RempitFARKERS or MotorFARKERS die in accident when they actually come and breaks ppl property,snatching, or etc...

SATAN would have to BURN them in HELL! Whack those MOFOs... :thefinger:

Don worry,i ask ip man come wif me.....
Hehehehe.....

But i suspect it is same gang that attacked my car coz i remember seeing 3 mat rempits nearby running away damn fast when i was returning to my car

Should go learn Ip Man's Wing Chun then...6 of them shouldn't be a problem :rofl:

Don worry,i ask ip man come wif me.....
Hehehehe.....

But i suspect it is same gang that attacked my car coz i remember seeing 3 mat rempits nearby running away damn fast when i was returning to my car

Wah! that means these guys going around targeting these cars......:banghead:

Top Bottom