Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
New Government regulation for car above 15 years to be inspect yearly. Will thi scaused more trouble and lot of the performance parts have to uninstall before inspection. Maybe will cause corruptions too. Will find any reason not to approve the inspection.

What do you think??:confused:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i got alot of things to say..but i am just too tired with our farking G....year by year our G is getting more ridiculous and desperate just to save our shit nations national car?

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Also mentioned about stopping import of used car parts..... wow, the all our "old faithful" will have to go. That also means alot plp will be out of job, alot halfcut shop will have to close.
Is a sad story.... hope that this will be another of their "Cakap" story only........

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
You know above 15 year cars, total how many unit?
Answer should be million.... So 1 car = RM 30 per inspection, so they total earned 30 Million minimum...

Puspakom is majority holder and benefit is UMNO people! So they want to hisap our rakyat money for their side income and willing to help their Proton too... So Proton also majority is UMNO people too! They can get both gain from it ma... So 1 Malaysia = 1 BS!

Do you all forget BN is stand for Barang Naik already? So it's time for BN to turun already la... Let see how the opponent changing the world!

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
ermmm...how people wanna find their spare part especially those with converted engine or recond AP cars???...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
buy and stock up now la ...hehe....vital parts like driveshaft, sensors, must stock up ..cz i tink sure price increase one if gov ban second hand import parts..hehe..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
seriously screwed...just pray to god this is one of theier Talk Cock Sing Song statements,

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
what to do...have to follow lor.
my 20yr car roadtax expiring next month 23rd.... i'm renewing it today itself before the ruling is enforced.
juz thinking about the exhaust, lowered car, dark tinting, i dun think i can pass easily without any 'reward' for them

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
deymm...i need to drive my 26 years old car to puspakom every year...:mad:
BLANk....dis juz a 1st stage......after tht they will planning to discard as useless the 15years old above vehicles.......damn clever n smart la our genius government.:congrats::adore::stupido2: barisan_nasional.gif

Last edited:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
deng.. my dad's 25 year old mazda 323 either hav to pay the 'hisap' fee for puspakom inspection or scarp it like other developed countries..(wat? like japan? cut the cars and sell to other 3rd world countries as chop shop spare parts?)

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
japan can do that coz their cars are cheap to begin with, no problem to sell after 5 years, coz countries like malaysia will buy and sell here very expensive.

but in malaysia car prices already too high to begin with. how to keep my 16 yrs old car running after this?

by 2011 no more 2nd hand parts, it's double aim. ask the car to go for inspection and stop supply of parts, for sure the owners will sell the car reluctantly after few years if not months.

damn this government.... let's change them in next GE

liga

Oct 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Proud to be malaysian...

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

gov wants save proton in fact.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm wondering to know whether our proton Putra and GTi have any potential to put 4-throttle.

1) if yes, what type of 4-throttle can be used?? from other cars or any modifications

2) what about the air/fuel sensor or MAP sensor of the throttle body?? any modifications have to be done?? example wyring thingies....

thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience