BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Original news in SinChew,

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/104822

in short,
the Camry owner lost his car at Johor, but he got phone hide inside the car, manage to locate and retrieve back the stolen car with "Friend Finder" service.

What pissed me off is that the owner told PDRM about the phone and car location, but PDRM don't give a shit about the useful information he provide, at the end the owner need helps from friends to locate and retrieve his car back. WTF is PDRM Johor doing that? Are we pay them salary with our tax?

PS: The car found is just 1 KM away from one of the Balai Polis.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
now they are getting worst, even those local majlis shit ass never change at all. I don think their mentality will ever change, majority are useless and lazy.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i dont want to talk much about them la...

last time my bro made report about an sms saying to kill him n his family also they dont bother... even when his car got acid attack also dont bother...

worst incident was my uncle 2am in the morning during RAYA....

i hate them...

also this.. my 2 cents... NEVER TRUST RAKAN COP !!!!!!!!!!

dont even think of SMS-ing 32728 or DAPAT

thank god that guys car was found... isnt it stupid 1km from Balai... like police involve meh...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
thay might go for easy case like going after the people who haul abusive/foul words at them when they cordone off the Perak DUN. or hide behind the tree or bushes and wait for modded cars to go by. ;)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
OMG, such useless police. Want them for what?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Don't think they are that update with the latest, even then Friends Finder has been quite awhile ...

If you ask them, Duit-Kopi Finder ... straight they know ... :listen:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
in puchong a lot break-in cases, police just either closed one eyes, if you make report they will advise you to moved elsewhere, fucking useless police force :banghead:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
well, in my opinion, they are pissing at one point, and they are helpful at one point too... when my friends car was lost in Subang... a police report was made, and the car was found in Cheras in 3 weeks, and the inspector called my friend personally and asked if this was his car and go to the Cheras balai and check...the car was in one piece, only radio and back spoiler was lost, then after my friend identified the car, he called the cop to reward, but the police declined and say its he's job to serve the public... suprising?:hmmmm:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i think PocRoc is referring to his "Police Raja Di-Malaysia"

Bump:
well, in my opinion, they are pissing at one point, and they are helpful at one point too... when my friends car was lost in Subang... a police report was made, and the car was found in Cheras in 3 weeks, and the inspector called my friend personally and asked if this was his car and go to the Cheras balai and check...the car was in one piece, only radio and back spoiler was lost, then after my friend identified the car, he called the cop to reward, but the police declined and say its he's job to serve the public... suprising?:hmmmm:
i hope that cop stays, did you manage to get his number badan or name? at least write something good at The Star column