Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Buying parts in thailand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi Im new here :)
Im gooing on vacation to phuket and wonder if I can buy Gtec pro RR cheep over there. Does anyone know if there is a good speedshop there ? Or perhaps a english forum i thailand
Tia /SS

go Thailand buy what Car Parts la.....

go eat TOM YAM

or go to eat some ''TOM YAM'' there

Go to rent some Thai girl in Phuket better than buying spare part at there.

umm.. u ppl are wrong.. thailand has the highest car sales in whole of ASEAN.. and definately.. the best modded cars also.. and the varieties of brands and manufacturers. prices there are cheaper.. ;)

spyder_spice
the good garages are all at bangkok. i dont think there will be any in phuket.

i've heard some thai stuff are good..but i cant say.
better have some1 who bought stuff there b4 to help u.

If u want to buy parts from Thailand better bring ur car together and install at there.If not Kastam charge taxes.What car is yours?If Honda Jazz,Toyota Yaris easy to fine parts in Phuket.

wenshen said:
umm.. u ppl are wrong.. thailand has the highest car sales in whole of ASEAN.. and definately.. the best modded cars also.. and the varieties of brands and manufacturers. prices there are cheaper.. ;)

spyder_spice
the good garages are all at bangkok. i dont think there will be any in phuket.

i remember reading an article recently that if you added the amount of cars purchased in Thailand and the cars purchased in Indonesia in 2005 that it still wouldn't equate to the amount of cars Malaysians purchased in the same fiscal year.

or maybe I chao tut already and remember the article wrongly hahaha.

btw to anyone who hasn't noticed, thread starter =

"Location: Stockholm". I'll give you one guess where Stockholm is :).

to original thread starter, I dont think you can get G-Tech Pro RR's there cheaper than you would in Sweden (or at least significantly cheaper), as the products, as far as I know, still come shipped in from the US.

no lar i went to indonesia they selling the new honda civic the price with us is almost the same with us after converting
but if accessories in indon is very cheap
but performance parts in indon very expensive then ours

hmm.. if u manage to buy those performance parts how re u goin to transport them back bro?

Now i only notice this guy from Stockholm.Stockholm is in England rite?

IC IC,Stockholm is capital of Sweden

BEfore posting things like "Stockholm is in ENGLAND!!!"..pls atleast google it..

BTW..the Getaway in stockholm...the first one is the best..

"Stockholm is in ENGLAND!!!"

WOW! This is definitely joke of the week. You just made my day bro, love ya!!!

P/S: Your geography must have failed "wonderfully" :P

Top Bottom