Buying Evo

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
S9,

Officialy is every week gathering except 5th week of the month ! Refer to WELCOME to MLOC tread.

But then, because of recent World Cup, things move slower la..hehe. Time to change gear and pick up.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Brian,
Those were nice pics..nice to see Japs monster in UK. hehe. Looking forward to meet you when u come home.

brianfei

Jul 11, 2006
Stormvolution 9 >
yeah back for good mate, uk is bored man 8 o'clock all the shop tutp kedai, only china town open till 12pm. i'm currently in newcastle rite now , yeah just got graduated, thanks alot, i will try to get an evo a soon as possible so i can yam cha with you guys :regular_smile: 3 years i din't manage to minum teh tarik and eat roti canai...:cry_smile:

B18C-R
yeah loads of japs car around here, but the foreman over here is not that good compare to malaysia, example in uk only one guy know how to set the haltech, and moltech is NONE :_: , cost around 2k pound to set the haltech over here...sux...hehe but babes here is nice cause there will show thier tits off in summer gathering..wee:shades_smile: yeah hope to see you soon. 12 more days to feel malaysia air..

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Brianfei,

When u come back , remember to join our TT , u will see lots of monster during our gozila TT session.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy~I have something really Urgent that i want to ask~
I'm selling my car soon and now i realize that i have 44 DBKL summons under this car plate number~
All this summons is due to parking problems~non of that is speeding or anything~
Will these summons effect my car being sold or anything like that?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience