Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Speed Spin Proven Bullseye and have a good result.Get the Bullseye From Speed Spin now.

Speed Spin Proven Bullseye and have a good result.Get the Bullseye From Speed Spin now.

absolutely syahz......:top:......now i got lots of new friend on the road that same with my eye.........

not late to say....congrats to 4g garage!!!!!bullseye from air werks.....

ya... sometimes feel jealous of his look :biggrin:
anyway.. GOOD LUCK SPEEDSPIN !!! :wavey:

AE86 Bullseye 2JZ

Attachments

• 30112009377.jpg
    30112009377.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 218
yes true.. Firdaus is handsome.. no doubt..

dont call me like that la ...:bootyshake: haha...come on la guy..i try to sell turbo..not selling my face la..haha...

im try to put girls as a promoter next year...so can 'racun' more...hehe..sdf already put 3 gurl ..so lucky:listen:

I heard my ETT already arrived...when ready let me know bro.

yes bro..sure will let u know..muahaha:wavey:

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

later your fiance marah la wei...:biggrin:

muahaha...no comment :banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Haha..GIVE THEM Salary high... Her mum also wanna work there :D

wah like that ka.....if like that better i hire GRo ..can give xtra service to my customer..:rofl:

bebolagalas,
im thinking to change my turbo set up for next year sepang drag battle...to gt35r a/r .82, as at the moment my car is using gt30r a/r .82... (best time 11.4 sec at 214 km/h. ,2 wheel turbo)
is there any BEP turbo of any series available, exceed in any way or out-match the gt ballbearing 35r .
need yur help with this turbo tech.....i'm not really familiar with the Bullseyes power turbo...or hx35(holset...???)sorry, still green with this performance thing.

bebolagalas,
im thinking to change my turbo set up for next year sepang drag battle...to gt35r a/r .82, as at the moment my car is using gt30r a/r .82... (best time 11.4 sec at 214 km/h. ,2 wheel turbo)
is there any BEP turbo of any series available, exceed in any way or out-match the gt ballbearing 35r .
need yur help with this turbo tech.....i'm not really familiar with the Bullseyes power turbo...or hx35(holset...???)sorry, still green with this performance thing.

I think s362 .83 AR comparable with gt35.. there are quite review comparing s362 vs GT35, some say BEP spool faster, some say GT spool faster.. but most of them say s362 make more hp than gt35 when over 30psi++ boost.. this is from what I read over internet, dont flame me :biggrin:

for holset, u have to compare with hx40

But 6a12 easy to get the Hp with 6 ppl working and high torque with single turbo.I tune 6a12 with microtech and single turbo GT30 get the 400hp.V engine no need to high rev to get the Big Hp.For u kanan i suggest S256 or DSM old school.

Make Sure Buy the Bullseye From AirWerks at Speed Spin Turbo

I'm in the midst of changing my original 6a12 engine to white meter if everything permit. I see lots of people and growing number of bulleye turbo user. I also teracun with bulleye. I'll go step by step on the upgrade. anyway here my candidate if u dont' mind i share it
YouTube- RS_halfcut.wmv

Top Bottom