Build Book

scudracer

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
If the thought of building a project car EVER crossed your mind, or if you've ever done some 'mild' or even wild car projects, or if you are even VAGUELY a car guy.

THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!

www.buildbookusa.com

It's about how Rad Rides www.radrides.com built Joe Rogan's Plymouth Barracuda 'Sick Fish', as shown on RIDES on Discovery Channel!

Excellent photos on commentary on body preparation, painting, upholstery, exhaust, engine, audio, etc. Full colour photos throughout. Much more involving and educational than the usual titbits sprinkled in car magazines.

I highly recommend it. It's an inspiration for my own (less extreme) Civic EF Sedan project. :ph34r:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I was involved in accident in Chinese New Year. My car is Perodua Kenari. The condition is not too bad. Front part, engine not affected, just the airconditioner. Behind part a little bad, kemek till near the tire part.

However, I leave the car to the towing company to fix it. The shop is somewhere near damansara there. Till now, two months also have not finished fixing. Everytime (one week once) I called to ask, the receptionist say fixing and fixing. and they said need a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience