BUG Feast JB 2006

johnchin

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think there will be any more Bug Fest in JB........cause the "Bug's Father" MR. NESH have just past away last month................very sad to hear that :bawling:

But the KVBM will organise one somewhere in December this year at KL..................( what I heard from KVBM ) but any how will get the venue post at Negawsklov forum once confirm

krazz77

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Malaysia
Hello everyone,

Just read this.. so sad to hear about Mr.Nesh. No more bug fest .. sigh.

Cheers,
Danny

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
johnchin said:
I don't think there will be any more Bug Fest in JB........cause the "Bug's Father" MR. NESH have just past away last month................very sad to hear that :bawling:

But the KVBM will organise one somewhere in December this year at KL..................( what I heard from KVBM ) but any how will get the venue post at Negawsklov forum once confirm

yea mr nash himself announced that he wanted to put bugfestfor rest for a year.....mr nash was havin financial problems la....he even wanted to sell his beetle cabriolet (kb45).......may god bless him man....

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Well there is talk that MUtiara Johor may want to commemorate Mr. Nesh and organise one next year.... do keep an ear out OK.

Nov 7, 2005
there will always be a bug fest ......as long as there are bug fans out there.....people come and go..but the bug will always be here...
Well i heard there is a Bug-O-rama in December 16-18,at summit -usj...
Hope to c all bug collectors there...cause i will b there...

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
barangsedap said:
there will always be a bug fest ......as long as there are bug fans out there.....people come and go..but the bug will always be here...
Well i heard there is a Bug-O-rama in December 16-18,at summit -usj...
Hope to c all bug collectors there...cause i will b there...
Agree ... the bugs here to stay. Personally I will be more interested to meet the golf kakis....