BMW E30 for sale: 320i (M) 2-door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BMW E30 for sale: 320i (M) 2-door

joyi

Car is stock. Recently sent for de-rusting and paint. I'm moving to Melbourne and staying there for good so there's no point for me to continue on this car. Hopefully someone else can carry on the torch.

Price: RM10,000

Contact me at: 012-3820812 (Anytime between 12.00p.m. - 6.00p.m.)

hi mal here. . . any chances of lowering da prce n can i buy it around end of da year ? ma no is 012-7006075

more picture please...rear of the car need to see too

Dashboard is pretty bad. I had it taken out, in fact I had the entire interior ripped out as I had planned to go half track half comfort with the panneling and carpeting. But of course that didn't take off and I just slapped all the old interior back into the car. Seats are original leather ones, and still look alright.

The gearbox has just recently died. It runs on 1-3-4-5 gears but 2nd gear is fried. Cost of new (second hand) gearbox plus installation is RM2000.

Considering all the above, I've reduced the price of the car to RM6000.

As said in the first post, contact me at: 0123820812 (anytime between 12.00pm to 6pm).

p.s. I will post more pictures when I can. My camera was sent for open circuit surgery.

what year bro............:mouth_closed:

1984 E30, 320i manual (M20B20)

year 84
m20b20
full done for the anti-rust job? body n underneath ? wht paint is it?
dashboard/gearbox not in condition?
how bout those electic gauge?
enjin?
intersted...pls provide details...thank you

BV5015 said:
year 84
m20b20
full done for the anti-rust job? body n underneath ? wht paint is it?
dashboard/gearbox not in condition?
how bout those electic gauge?
enjin?
intersted...pls provide details...thank you

whoa man! for 6K so much question arrr? this car is real cheap already...if everything is fine i dont think he would go for that price...10K or more is looking good when all are done up!

Seriously good car laa.... i have one E30 also. The rust will kill you if you do it up...
THUMBS UP FOR THIS CAR. 6K buy and Spend another 7K SR20.... SUPERB ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom