[WTS] BMW E30 2door coupe 320i (M) 1985....CHEAP!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] BMW E30 2door coupe 320i (M) 1985....CHEAP!!!

roshan1984

Known Member
Hello dudes...am having a BMW E30 2door for sale...cars is in immaculate condition except for a coat of paint. The cementing and undercoat of the car has been done due to some scratches and so on. Engine is is perfect running condition. it has only a mileage of 170,000 km on the clock. It's a manual 5speed with a 2000cc fuel injection engine. interior has just been sent for upholstery so i could not put the interior pics until it is done. Sport rims. body is rust and accident free. Car has the number plate of the model 320. car is located in Malacca. Buyers will b given a extra spare parts like this power steering racks,brand new extra tyres,seals,gaskets and so on. Car with all this extras and number plate goin for RM11.5k(nego). Serious and cash buyers will b given a special rate and highly negotiable...;) Interested buyers can contact me at 016-9580649. Thx!!!

DSCI0145.jpg

DSCI0142.jpg

DSCI0134.jpg

DSCI0143.jpg

DSCI0144.jpg

DSCI0139.jpg

DSCI0136.jpg

DSCI0140.jpg

DSCI0147.jpg

DSCI0146.jpg

DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0153.jpg

DSCI0152.jpg

such a beautiful car bro.....if only i had the money i wud buy it tomolo la....hmmm...anyway free bumppy for ur car!! cheersss!!

thx...

krishtiano said:
such a beautiful car bro.....if only i had the money i wud buy it tomolo la....hmmm...anyway free bumppy for ur car!! cheersss!!

hahaha...thx bro...;)

Bro,
I lov ur car but sadly I don't have that kind of money! BTW can you teach me how to upload the picture like that as I have something to sell.

Thanks.

pictures

Mell74 said:
Bro,
I lov ur car but sadly I don't have that kind of money! BTW can you teach me how to upload the picture like that as I have something to sell.

Thanks.

eheheh..np ler...well u need to use photoebucket bro...after u upload there,then copy the link and display it on ur thread...cheerz...;)

bro, i m interested
but, price too high-lah................:mouth_closed:

price...

joe1 said:
bro, i m interested
but, price too high-lah................:mouth_closed:

price high ar? i think this amoung the cheapest E30 2door coupe and manual for sale. u can check in newspapers and motor trader for price bro...u can never get this price...;)

interested dude...only the scrathes due to an accident??? why just cement the surface without paint. or is that peeling? its just that i m very particular abt rust. other than that ur car's nice.

E30

nitrous16 said:
interested dude...only the scrathes due to an accident??? why just cement the surface without paint. or is that peeling? its just that i m very particular abt rust. other than that ur car's nice.

the cement is just due to minor scrathes,peeling and superficial rust...not holes and nothin serious...no worries...did not wanna paint cause decided to sell...neway if ur interested,u could contact me at 0169580649...thx..;)

E30

BV5015 said:
11.5k consider cheap lah bro...
market for this condition should be 13k :(

bump bump....nice price

yeap bro u r rite..thx neway bro...appreciatte it alot..

Status
Not open for further replies.