• Toyota Altezza SXE10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I thought the stock ECU will compensate and inject more fuel from the injector due to extra air?
Yes, a stock ECU will calculate the amount of air going in as in mass air sensor, MAP sensor and so on, but the injector also have it's limitation, that is why got bigger cc injectors for mod....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
4G15 only lahhh.

Dude, u used the 'if you know what I mean' so wrongly.

Stock vs stock injector should be okay. Unless BOT then cannot dy. Pushing more than what the stock injectors can go I guess.
Sorry that I used it wrongly. I should just say passed away.

You mean if BOT, then stock injectors can't handle it? Sure because of the extra compressed air from the turbine is entering.

Yes, a stock ECU will calculate the amount of air going in as in mass air sensor, MAP sensor and so on, but the injector also have it's limitation, that is why got bigger cc injectors for mod....
So, changing into high flow air filter won't affect FC at all or perhaps just little bit?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

You mean if BOT, then stock injectors can't handle it? Sure because of the extra compressed air from the turbine is entering.

So, changing into high flow air filter won't affect FC at all or perhaps just little bit?

No, what I meant is, the injectors will need to pump more fuel, but it doesn't have the capabilities to do so.

U turbo dy sure need more fuel ma, if not lean dy lo. Hence, 470cc or what 900cc injectors, just for example.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No, what I meant is, the injectors will need to pump more fuel, but it doesn't have the capabilities to do so.

U turbo dy sure need more fuel ma, if not lean dy lo. Hence, 470cc or what 900cc injectors, just for example.

That's what I am saying earlier. I say injectors can't handle it because of the extra compressed air. Meaning like more air entering the engine but not enough fuel from the injector because the stock injector is at its limit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, fuel + air = power. The more fuel + air as in displacement or forced induction = more power.
High air flow, how to get more fuel? unless you cheat the ECU, then restricted as injector too small, then change to bigger injector and so on and on and on = mod and mod and mod.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
So means I can use Celica Injectors :rofl: Need to get my KNN oil ASAP after washing.

Civic EG9 or EK4 also can be considered. Although ori EG9 and EK4 is rare, there are still converted ones fitted with B16A,B16B,B18C or B18C Type R.

You need to give me some time first. When the time comes, I'll seek advice from you for sure. :biggrin:

4G got a lot of series. 4G1 series, 4G9 series, 4G6 series. :biggrin:

Mine bought for 40k plus. Around 15 years ago. Bought by my dad but he's not around anymore, if you know what I mean.

I thought the stock ECU will compensate and inject more fuel from the injector due to extra air?

No worries bro, don't bother. You didn't use it wrongly. Sorry to hear about that. Didnt meant to bring that up again.

K&N mine is drop in, FC wise you won't really notice at all. Open Pod I'm not sure.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No worries bro, don't bother. You didn't use it wrongly. Sorry to hear about that. Didnt meant to bring that up again.

K&N mine is drop in, FC wise you won't really notice at all. Open Pod I'm not sure.
Nevermind bout that, I din't mention that you brought that up. Besides, its has already happened for years already. Regrettable but life is always full of challenges and hardship.

So, drop in won't affect FC much... I think I can consider getting one for my car. Open pod I heard that power will gain at top end but lose at low end.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nevermind bout that, I din't mention that you brought that up. Besides, its has already happened for years already. Regrettable but life is always full of challenges and hardship.

So, drop in won't affect FC much... I think I can consider getting one for my car. Open pod I heard that power will gain at top end but lose at low end.
Open pod need to heat shield or CAI, if not suck hot air only....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Kudos to mum though. Shes tough.

Sole bread winner/?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Open pod need to heat shield or CAI, if not suck hot air only....
Last time my friend put open pod on Kancil. Looks very weird. But I remember that he is saying that he's using Kelisa 1.0's block and pistons.

Kudos to mum though. Shes tough.

Sole bread winner/?

Yeah, sole bread winner. Not really earning a big salary though. Still relies on old savings if more money is needed.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last time my friend put open pod on Kancil. Looks very weird. But I remember that he is saying that he's using Kelisa 1.0's block and pistons.

Yeah, sole bread winner. Not really earning a big salary though. Still relies on old savings if more money is needed.
Directly in the hot air path of the radiator fan so more.....:banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Directly in the hot air path of the radiator fan so more.....:banghead:
This setup is long gone already. Friend said that his bro took this car and chased a FD3S RX-7. After the chasing when reach home, engine started to leak oil and there goes the Kelisa pistons. After that, swap back to original Kancil 660 block, pistons and filter.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am having difficulty in removing very very stubborn water spots on my windscreen. This is what i've already tried

1. white Vinegar 100% strength leave it for 5 mins.
2. Meguairs Water spot remover by hand and by rotary buffer
3. Clay with opc and meg's quik detailer.
4. scraping it with my finger nails. Doesn't come off!!
5. Meg's ultimate compound by hand.

Any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience