just now i online check where i got saman or not

but tiu loh

my car number kena BLACKLIST

what is the blacklist mean?

and how???????????? how??/
diu leh
scared

is it because i didnt pay saman then blacklist?
but i didnt receive and saman to my house

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
erm.. if i not wrong blacklisted mean de polcie hav de right to arrest u... erm.. i think u betetr go check it in mid valley or sum way... i think pos office also can check..hehehe.. if u can't renew ur road tax mean sure got saman lo!!! hahahahhahaha

satria_95

whiteprince,
Mahathir once said that it is the Police's duty to send the summons to you. If you can prove that you have not received any summons at all, then they can't make a case against you. However, I'm not sure whether that rule still applies or not. You know la, Malaysian laws are just plain screwed. You sure you didn't receive any summons? 100% sure?

whiteprince

Jan 8, 2005
mahai
what for if i receive the saman and i throw away.....
somemore i have the money to pay saman.....why would i trouble myself

too bad officer hour off liao......cant make a call to ask......deng

xingyu_tze

Mar 21, 2005
better check at the nearest police station, don't let them come to you and cuff u at your house, later your face will come out on bulletin utama tv3

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Blacklisted wont cuff or arrest u gua..my fren kena blacklisted also ma..renew road tax tht time go pay ur saman ma can lor. If ur license got blacklisted..then ma wait one year resit the test again lor..both cases also happened among my frens..dun be so worry..

xingyu_tze

Mar 21, 2005
fritz,

they wont get after u "IF" u pay ur summons or quickly response to ur/the case, but "IF" u dun care abt it for sure they come after u liao, how do u explain all the ppl who didn't pay summons/etc.. came out on the news paper/tv handcuffed?

xingyu_tze

Mar 21, 2005
what jpj says about "blacklist";

This blacklist contains only offenders / vehicles with summons which have been
issued but the offenders have failed to settle their fines after a specified period as decided by the authorities. Please contact the relevant agencies concerned for summons details or the latest summons that have not been included in this blacklist.

http://www.jpj.gov.my/blacklist/

rayz85

Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
huh..... u write key in ur ic that time got put "-" ark? like 85****-**-****?????
y i get "ESD0005ERekod Pemilik Tidak Wujud (OWNER)"

acbc

KD
rayz85 said:
huh..... u write key in ur ic that time got put "-" ark? like 85****-**-****?????
y i get "ESD0005ERekod Pemilik Tidak Wujud (OWNER)"
Means you don't have a record with JPJ.

gavan

Apr 14, 2004
i think when they said user unknown, means you not yet register, need to register first then oni can see wan..... :D

rayz85

Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
can check for blacklist but kenot check for saman

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...