Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Big Joe The Crime Buster With GUTS!

"Man with GUTS attack those corners!" - KEIICHI TSUCHIYA
"Singh with GUTS attack those snatchers!" - SAKURAGUY

Thats my point of sentence .. like it?

And the news ..

SUBANG JAYA: Seeing a man snatch his wife’s handbag, Joe Mahinder Singh gave chase.

Since that day 10 years ago, he has been chasing snatch thieves.

This businessman has, so far, caught 17 snatch thieves. And the burly biker plans on catching more.

Yesterday, the 49-year-old received an award for his efforts from the Subang Jaya public service centre which represents the residents of Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya and USJ.

The centre is run by Subang Jaya state assemblyman Datuk Lee Hwa Beng.

Two weeks ago, the Subang Jaya police presented him with a letter of commendation for his latest escapade which netted a snatch thief suspect on July 11.

Recalling the event that set him on his one-man mission to bring snatch thieves to book, Mahinder said he and his wife were on business in Ampang.

As his wife was about to close the car door with her bag on her lap, a man snatched it and ran.

Mahinder, in long-sleeve shirt and tie, gave chase and 20 minutes later, caught him. He marched the thief down to the nearby Pekeliling police station.

"I still remember the first incident because it was as dramatic as a movie. I was upset then that nobody in Jalan Ampang helped me."

The former bodybuilder, at 1.85m tall and weighing 113kg, is an intimidating figure.

He uses his size to pin down the snatch thieves.

"I make them sit down next to their bikes while I call the police to come and detain them."

Because of his track record in catching snatch thieves, his neighbourhood friends give him tip-offs if they see anything suspicious.

Mahinder roams Subang Jaya on his RM20,000 Kawasaki 1,000cc superbike "policing" the area.

"I don’t care about the consequences. I will go all out. God has blessed me with size and guts."

On July 11, he stopped three Indonesians from snatching a handphone from a woman after hearing her screams in front of the 3K building in Subang Jaya.

"I ran barefoot and caught one of them."

His success is due to a good understanding of the way snatch thieves operate. "I get information from the police about how they operate and their favourite target areas and times. They like moving in circles on mostly stolen bikes.

"There will either be no number plate or a broken one will be on their bikes."

He said his family was concerned about him but knew better than to stop him.

"I am not the kind of person who can sit in the house and pretend nothing is happening outside. It is my nature.

"It is a dangerous thing to do but somebody has to do the dirty job," said the father of two children aged 18 and 20.

His advice to others: Be the eyes and ears of the police.

"And try not to talk on the phone when walking alone or if you are walking in a secluded area."

Subang Jaya police chief Mohd Fuad Talib, who was at the award presentation yesterday, said snatch theft cases had decreased by 21 per cent in Subang Jaya this year.

"Snatch theft is not as big a problem in Subang Jaya as before. We have about 100 cases yearly."

While praising Mahinder for his courage, Fuad, however, warned against following his example.

" I am not encouraging anybody to be like him. He has a superbike. If you do not have his size, do not emulate him."

NOTE: I personally rank him 5 STARS out of 5 STARS!

BALLEH SONEHAR SARDARJI! ... Last time Payee fellows use Vespa nowadays with choppers!

Cheers!

SakuraGuy
ZTH

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
respect him!
he does hav the guts, beer gut ar...
since the police understands how these bastards work, still have so much snatch theft, having the information but not using it.
he could tackle does bastards with flying body attack, confirm break some of their bones

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Respect! RESPECT! RESPECT!!

I dun mind contribute part of my tax money goes to his account rather that useless fat ass PDRM who know how to stop our car and minta kopi.

if a normal civilian can do it, dun tell a well train ROYAL police force can't do better than us!

Last edited:

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
maybe the snatch thieves in MY , after being caught by the police...will be robbed by the police as well...hahaha~~

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
Woopi Dooo~~

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well, there is a possibility that many snatch thieves are related to the cops.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah keng 1 guy nab 17 snatch thieve
17 police man ony catch 1
subang jaya will be more save if his is around lol

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
We need more people like him...

1. Must have superbike - can squeeze into tight corners
2. Must be a bodybuilder / sportsmen - big enough to sit on snatchers
3. Must have animal instinct - can sniff snatchers out
4. Must willing to work for free - money is never an issue
5. Must teach fat teh-tarik sucking cops a lesson... that if they don't do the job, somebody will take the credit for it.