Beware of where you park - paint corrosion

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Dear car owner
Please be careful where you are leaving parking your car

Ensure the above or beside , or the surrounding...that there is no one painting (splattering of paint ) or some guys servicing aircond.....

WATCH out for these guys....pictorial just to illustrate

I got a shock to find out what happend, after the acid splatted & corroded this car

pics after wash & clay

this paint is severely damaged, the spotted marks was sunken in, and corroded the clear coat

just pass a word around to all cars lovers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
same thing happened to my car not too long ago...parked near a leaking aircon unit...i tink some of it landed on my front bumper, my paint come out bubbles!!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I parked under a shop lot thats is doing some renovation .. stupid contractor ..found cement on my hood ..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow..that's pretty unlucky but thanks for advise bro. Ermm...did u try Tar Remover? Maybe use a better Tar Remover which is from Meguiars? Worth a try though, it might work. I have tried to use Tar Removers on scratches before and it did work on few light scratches..

Hope it works though...

Another thing is that, never park under a tree which have a lot of birds lolz! Will be nicely decorated by them...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i ran through a puddle of some blue coloured crap all over the road one day and i found out at the petrol station that it was washed off paint! my side skirts and underpan now got like bintik bintik blue colour rubberised paint bloody hell had to spend an hour using petrol to rub all the shit off.

Die u mofos who simply chuck shit on the road!!!!!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Do not park under a mango tree especially during its fruiting season as the juice from the mangoes is acidic, hence once it lands on the body of the car, it will 'mengakis' the paint

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
it happens twice to me b4, 1st time mechanic park the car nxt to the guy cleaning car air-cond, 2nd time from the top...till now, polish wax also cant help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to DIY a spring stiffener? It is used in between the spring to make it more stiff... to improve braking and handling. I know splitfire is selling but too ex.... around S$80/pair.

For me, I wan to use it so that when going over a hump, my lowered ride wont hit the undercarriage so easily....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience