be alert....

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
Crime rates have escalated and criminals walk the streets without fear
that is so true. who dare to help when they see a car is victimized. the criminal have no fear and if memory serve me right. a guy was killed in pandan indah a few months ago from being a good samaritan. he shouted at 4 guy trying to break in a car and he got stabbed to death. was the criminal caught? no news and swept the case under the rug i guess...

our government really need to do something about security and economy...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
CCTV's are not as huge a deterrent as some people make them out to be. If you cannot identify the culprit on screen, there is no way the cops can trace them.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
well guys... pls do lock ur steering .... my fren aunt car stolen.. found back 3 days later... but de car was accident... front and back.... minor only... de worst is ... de car is quarantine.... cos there is blood in de car....

if lost car.. pls report.. if de thief use ur car for robbery or killing then die....
15 years back my dad honda accord were hijacked n robbed by 4 chinese fella to rob one of the Goldsmith in Q-mart Shopping Center now known as Central Hyper Market OUG. The police found the car next day in Bangsar without scratch, so my dad collect the car from the police station. Then they told my dad the car need to be evidence of court for at least 2 years, after that he can only sell the car, tat is only after the police give the consent.

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
erm.. although wat happen to me wasnt a car break in but a hse break in.. but still i would like to warn the forumers over here that stay at usj11 area please becareful and make sure you lock all your windows and doors cause my house just got break in today.. so please be alert cause the robber actually came well prepare with glove i suppose and cross bar to jack open my house sliding door..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

according to above...my dashboard have double tape stain...how to remove it...i have try nail polish...seens cant help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience