Avanza SoundProofing any1????

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vinothrao84

hai every1,

I juzt wondering if any1 can help me on sound proof my brothers toyota avanza car.....Well which sound proof shall i buy.....out there are many products such as, dynamat, soundblock, etc......which 1 2 trust...More over how much does it cost (estimate) for whole toyota avanza from front engine bonet to back bonet...??

Thx mates.......

how much... hmmm...

2.5 pieces of dynamat extreme takes 2 outer layer front doors for Iswara sedan.
1 piece costs about RM100 excluding installation.

About 6-6.5 pieces of Sika takes the outer layer front doors for Iswara sedan.
1 piece costs about RM30 excluding installation.
However there's a catch here, take more get less.

So do the math la...

What's the dimension per piece... hmmm... I quite never remember this... ha ha ha...

Personal taste, I'd prefer to go with the hardcore ones (dynamat extreme, bquiet, brown bread and so on) for the outer layer of the door coz they stick and don't let go. However for the inner part (tulang of the door) I'd prefer to go with sika as you can pull it out and paste it again with no problems.

Key point: Remember the power window/central locking mechanism are usually between the outer layer and the tulang.

Happy sound deadening...

:wink:

Well ..... thx dudes.......but do u knoe.......which shop i can trust as a original dealer of those kind of soundproof.....cause i have heard lots of words form my fren saying that out there lots of local made dynamat......So i not sure which 1 to choose.....Im staying near cheras.....so any shops there u knoe i can ask for enquiry...???

Ultra Racing

xteiner said:
try enquiry with ultra racing they're selling sound proofing materials too...quite cheap

Ohhh.....Ultra Racing......well is it ultra racing they sell racing bars.....But if they do sell sound proofing.......where shall i get the information......can u pls give me the official web link in malaysia or any genuine shops i can go and have a look......???

vinothrao84 said:
hai every1,

I juzt wondering if any1 can help me on sound proof my brothers toyota avanza car.....Well which sound proof shall i buy.....out there are many products such as, dynamat, soundblock, etc......which 1 2 trust...More over how much does it cost (estimate) for whole toyota avanza from front engine bonet to back bonet...??

Thx mates.......

if u don't want hassle just sent to any reputable ice shop to do it for you.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom