• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
EDMAN said:
when was the event held?my school beside metropolitan only lah...dont know this at all..i just saw few airbrushed cars passing by infront my school tht day...i feel curious oso suddenly got somany airbrushed cars passby..
u study SriKL izzit ?... few?? anyway, erm.. there was only 2-3 airbrushed car was at present... others were just modded...

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hehee... had some lil chat with the owner of this benz... heeheh so took some nice interior pictures too...
PIMP MY RIDE!! wakaka...

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
To all ZTH-RIANS,

Thank you all for supporting AUTOFIESTA 2005 organised by Metropolitan Motorsports Enthusiast Club (MMEC). The event was mainly held to promote motorsports to students and lecturers also as the official launching of the MMEC club. On behalf of the MMEC crew, i would like to thank tom, tee, zero lim, raymond, ah fai, stanley and fellow ZTH-RIANS who were present that day as a support to the event.

Also, i would like to thank all the exhibitors and media , namely SR-Motorsports,Saladin Rallying, Amprex Motorsports, KK Lau Alpine audio, Zerotohundred.com, AAM , Hypertune, Traffic, Xfresh, Red 104.9 , Mr Micheal Sundram, chinapress , Malaysian Today and all those who's name not mentioned here. Although this event was held in a smaller scale, we believe we've created awareness and impact throughout the colleges. All these in the name of motorsports.

Finally, i would like to appologise on behalf of MMEC if there's anything we've done or say wrongly. I hope all of you did enjoyed urself there.

THANK YOU,

Yours Sincerely,

Daniel Lee Ming Hock,
President, MMEC

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Congratulations to you Daniel, it was hell of a show... seriously... the best ever Metropolitan College Event...
btw, dont forget to thank Hypertune 2004 Queen, Julie was at present too... wkakakaka.....

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
ninja_iga said:
oi bugger!

forgotten UltraRacing already ah....... *adoi*
oppss...so sorry stanley..i dint mean to leave ultraracing out..but i was really tired when i was writing this..i did left some of the names out too...im really sorry bout this..thankz for reminding me...but in the mags and press..ultraracing's name will be mentioned...dont worry bout that...hehe

sorry,
cheers,
daniel

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
wow....nice event there.....and nice cars too.....

but better be careful with that satria mivec + ultra racing = monster...looks standard...damn fast that car....hehhee.....nice event anyway....

Last edited:

[wAhLaU]

Oct 20, 2005
thanks ZTH.com

hey guys.. new member here :biggrin: I'm Jayson n nice to meet you all.

Since my president mentioned a thank you note, I also must thank all who supported our Auto Fiesta event. Will post up more pics once i get them uploaded in my photobucket or multiply album.

Thanks again and great to be now a member of ZTH forum :rock:

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
To Daniel and the entire MMEC crew (especially all the lovely ladies..), a BIG Congrats for pulling off such an event! job well done..

Amprex will continue to support MMEC's future events.. and thanks for having us there.

Drft_240sx,

white putra was not ex-dimention car.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a Mercedes GLC brand new from the dealership. The owner of the car brought the car back from the dealership and parked it till we got here a few days later. That's how much car lovers love their cars! No further delays, check out what we did...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience