• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
ASTRO - MyKad Reader

Just wanna share with all people in ZTH, Im not sure u guys know or not .. but just to share with whom dont know about this.

Insert ure IC in the 2nd deck of the Astro decoder and key in 800 in ure Astro remote. Select the "MyKad Reader" in the menu appears then voila!... see ure ID details, if its incorrect, please refer with Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara to ammend the contents :)

Cheers!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I tried it, the Astro Decoder is indeed a card reader.

When i insert my IC, it shows the basic details, like the ones you see on the IC.

When i tried with credit card, it only shows the name, card number and expiry month.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Heard this from my colleague a couple of days ago, he himself got it off LowYat.Net. Personally I haven't tried it. An interesting discovery nonetheless.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hey !!... this is awsome man !!... i just tried it... hehehehe canggih sial !!.... okok, guess i'm overdoing it... sorry la, i abit kampung !

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
i'm also kampung boy...

know this yesterday only... my colleague told me and i go to astro web to confirm... it's really true... maybe all of u can try it... hehe... i hvn't try it yet...

WELL DONE, ASTRO...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Thanx for sharing with us here & i've personally tried it yesterday nite at home. The steps are as the following:

1st - Press '800' from ur Astro remote control
2nd - It will show a menu layout page where 'Services is loading, please wait'.
3rd - Select 'Mykad Reader' using ur Astro remote, then the page will prompt u to insert ur Mykad into Astro decoder slot 2.

Once the Mykad is read, it will show Name, Address, IC No. & Religion. Please note that everything is shown with English on the page shown at ur TV screen.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
satria_95:

If it shows Islam then you should go to JPN to change it ASAP. I've checked mine already it shows Christian.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
If it shows Islam then good mah. Means you are Bumi ler. Can get lots of benefits and discounts. Or doesn't it work that way? :biggrin:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
si|verfish,
Oh yeah man. Further to that, I have a total chinese look, so I can still go on eating pork. Cool. heh heh heh

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
si|verfish said:
If it shows Islam then good mah. Means you are Bumi ler. Can get lots of benefits and discounts. Or doesn't it work that way? :biggrin:
silverfish... being a muslim doesn't mean u're a bumiputra... u'll be surprise some malays are not even bumiputra... my uncle whom is a muslim convert is not entitled any of those priviledges coz he'z not a bumiputra...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu at 0-100.com

just asking 1 question...can i used 1.6 injection kit for my 1.3 carbie?..some people said no because different 'tapak' intake manifold...is it rite?

if i change the intake manifold to 1.3/1.5 efi, can i use 'rojak' with the others 1.6 kit such as ecu, wiring and etc?

thank u
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience