Astro :: Making Your Life Richer...lol

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
ASTRO SPORTS PACKAGE - PAY US MORE !!

Astro TV chief executive officer Rohana Rozhan said the increase in subscription fees was due to rising programming costs in the past three years which the company had been absorbing.
This will be the second subscription rate increase that Astro has imposed since the pay-TV operator began offering its services in 1996.
The last was a RM5 across-the-board increase in May 2004.
“Like all other multi-channel TV operators around the world, Astro has been facing rising costs, especially for broadcasting rights for football and other sporting events,” Rohana said.
She added that Astro did not expect a drop in the number of subscribers because of the new rates and anticipated the strong demand for Astro to continue.

ORLY ????

sign the petition ! lets show them we are in charge.

http://www.petitiononline.com/868686/petition.html

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?astropcehttp://www.petitiononline.com/astropce/petition.html

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
No need to sign any petition la. if beh tahan the price, just chop the line. If you start bagging them, the person who suggest the price raise will take more credits. Walk also more LCLY, until the nose can touch the sky. Chop the fcking line and do something else which has more benefit, like reading, learn drawing, photographing, blogging, or even back side poking and etc. Anything in this world will be better than wasting hours in front of a TV everyday. Life only lives once and should spend it for something worth it.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i still call it the "idiot box"
subscribing a mobile broadband is more worth it, can research, communicate and entertain whenever, wherever.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mine start with RM79.90 lei.. but now more than RM90+++

thinking of getting a parabolic dish already...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
No need to sign any petition la. if beh tahan the price, just chop the line. If you start bagging them, the person who suggest the price raise will take more credits. Walk also more LCLY, until the nose can touch the sky. Chop the fcking line and do something else which has more benefit, like reading, learn drawing, photographing, blogging, or even back side poking and etc. Anything in this world will be better than wasting hours in front of a TV everyday. Life only lives once and should spend it for something worth it.
:top:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
to sign or not its up to you
everybody has its own way to express their feelings/anger
this is just one of them, if you dont want to sign, just ignore it
if RM12 doesnt means a shit to you, ignore it.
some of us want to join the others 17k users that pissed off.
just to let them know rather than just protes in silence.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I think I had bring out this Astro issue last year or 2. Don't know where is the thread now. No harm to sign a petition. But I believe the most effective action is to chop the line and let the business revenue to tell the boss. Else, left ear in, right ear out. FYI, one of the useful business strategy is to hold until the last breath. If wanna play black jack with them, get your 17k people, terminate their line at the same day, then re-apply after 3 months or longer (better is till 1 party give up). This may have a small chance to win over a corp (only in Malaysia level :rofl: ). Good luck.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
ya man, I wish we could do that !!
:banghead: we dont have the power since most who pissed off is the lower income
the power & rich people wont bother..haiihh

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
cool down everyone....
i have write something based on Hitz.fm Morning Crew's latest parody "Gotcha Call" song...
this one called "Extra Bill".... use the same music, jz replaced the lyrics.
http://media.mit.net.my/audio/shared/embedaudio/ParodyGotchaCall.mp3

extra bill (gotta pay dat!) x8

i got dat Astro mail,... Read More
they gonna raise the bill.
gonna get me kill,
complain also fail.
my stomach not fill,
i'm gonna get ill,
no more money buy that pill,
get into ICU.

this is not so great!
this is all bullshit!
why u make me hate
i cant believe my fate
my pa said better don’t wait
need to cut sports package,
no john cena or triple h,
no more wrestling date.

next time go mamak stall…
for live football…
later boss said “ai-yo-yo!
…sini Astro no more!”

Last edited:

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
no need to sign any petition la. If beh tahan the price, just chop the line. If you start bagging them, the person who suggest the price raise will take more credits. Walk also more lcly, until the nose can touch the sky. Chop the fcking line and do something else which has more benefit, like reading, learn drawing, photographing, blogging, or even back side poking and etc. Anything in this world will be better than wasting hours in front of a tv everyday. Life only lives once and should spend it for something worth it.

agree!!

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
no worries lah...if u dun like then dun use the service.
i dun mind not having astro...
i can ask my dad to watch cnn and other news channel online...its better than astro...
astro sucks !!!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I'm wondering how much active online movie task can a Wimax line handle without lag :rofl:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
have anyone tried the satellite tv ? the one that offers like 500 channel ?
I think someone did offer this service in lelong.com me think...

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
have anyone tried the satellite tv ? the one that offers like 500 channel ?
I think someone did offer this service in lelong.com me think...
u mean the "china astro"?its illegal...this "china astro" very popular nowadays especially those small town...at my hometown got many ppl install it...all ex-astro customer....haha...

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
u mean the "china astro"?its illegal...this "china astro" very popular nowadays especially those small town...at my hometown got many ppl install it...all ex-astro customer....haha...
yep me oso spotted lots of small parabola at my hometown but not in K.L.....n its getting more n more nowadays.....maybe there's no action taken??:hmmmm:....if so, i oso want to install 1

btw, me heard TM will launch new channel something like Ashole....we'll see then how its goin to compete with them....just dont be like Mitv :adore:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yep me oso spotted lots of small parabola at my hometown but not in K.L.....n its getting more n more nowadays.....maybe there's no action taken??:hmmmm:....if so, i oso want to install 1

btw, me heard TM will launch new channel something like Ashole....we'll see then how its goin to compete with them....just dont be like Mitv :adore:
yea...but don't try to install this "china astro" at big town such as KL...vry eyes catchy plus its illegal....later got ppl complain and got summons by the authority or myb worst then that...better don't install it...if u were staying at small town or area then no problem...u can use those big receiver dish like those petrol station also won't got complain and summons...kampung ma...so no authority gonna take action...

oic...wht name izit?hope it will be better then astro and the fees also cheaper then astro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear ZTH forumers, I am very keen in learning on how to wash and detailing of cars. But, it seems quite hard for me to find any company offering workshops or classes as i need more hands on approach. I've been learning by myself through forums, mostly through videos in youtube. Been following and is a huge fan of Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC. If any sifus out there provide such tutoring, please let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance, and thank you admin, Mr. Tom for this great site. cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience