Asking for advice about 4G91

LancerTerabo

Known Member
Mar 4, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Hie...

im new in engine mod. if any forumer have advice for me regarding 4G91 engine.

I've realy have tight budget and need to replace my current engine. Stock engine has blow last saturday night and i want to do transplan in this week.

by the way... im driving Mitsubishi Lancer A172 (Lampu Kotak one), Rear Drive and and my stock engine is 4G12 (1.4cc SOHC)

i ask mechenic and mechenic told me that i can use any 4G engine < 1.6 that should ngam with my gearbox.

i notice that 4G91 has 2 type, Injection and Carburator. Wich 1 better? how about flywheel and clutch. Is't same with my current one?

2nd i notis that Carburator one have socket to in carburator and engine. Is't connected to any controller? If yes, is't can operation without a controller? it for what ectualy?

Hope any forumer can reply me before friday evening. Not realy decide which engine i'll buy.

Thanks,
- Lancer TERABO -

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
go proton thread...we have 1 4g91 discussion thread there already...
i'm sure all 4g91 si fu can answer ur Q...

MAKANBUDAK

Jul 2, 2005
SUBANG
i got a31 cefiro.already sold.but much regret it.
now left with my saga sedan 1992 with auto 4g91.
no major mod onli swap wit power flow and ceap hp increase
gadjet..grounding wire,micro comppressor,stormberg,incoming oil magnets and future will go for titan adjustable perhaps cause current monroe with apm springs was not happy.
so the result now quite and so happy.0-100 below 8 secs, always can overtake strong manual car cause never got chance long time ago when drive wira auto 1.5.
petrols also very good.
so its good recommend if you go for 4g91 mods.make sure
can fitted digital air cond,meter,power steering.maybe for your lancer cannot fit dashboard like mine.
also cheap but remember try getting halfcut with low milage.
and you need to get good abs to carry 4g91 heavy engine.

seong

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
MAKANBUDAK said:
i got a31 cefiro.already sold.but much regret it.
now left with my saga sedan 1992 with auto 4g91.
no major mod onli swap wit power flow and ceap hp increase
gadjet..grounding wire,micro comppressor,stormberg,incoming oil magnets and future will go for titan adjustable perhaps cause current monroe with apm springs was not happy.
so the result now quite and so happy.0-100 below 8 secs, always can overtake strong manual car cause never got chance long time ago when drive wira auto 1.5.
petrols also very good.
so its good recommend if you go for 4g91 mods.make sure
can fitted digital air cond,meter,power steering.maybe for your lancer cannot fit dashboard like mine.
also cheap but remember try getting halfcut with low milage.
and you need to get good abs to carry 4g91 heavy engine.

me thinkin to convert to manual g/b.seem it's sodap wif AUTO on a saga.