APEX'i Rev/Speed Meter (RSM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

APEX'i Rev/Speed Meter (RSM)

new RSM model available or not?...interested dat one lah...

kenang83,

Not that I don't want to sell cheap, I got it quite expensive from Japan due to the fact that the condition of the RSM looks so new. The best I can do is provide free shipping at my end. I hope you can re-consider as this item is TOP NOTCH as if it was just taken out from the box. There are some RSM that I could sell at RM300, but it has a lot of 'calar-calar' at the casing and screen. If you want that condition, on the next trip I could buy it back for you.

rocketteers,
New model RSM got... RM780.00... Used one I got one unit also.. but I'll be using it.. ehehhee.. perhaps in near future I will post it up for sale.

-all PM replied-

**not urgent sale** you can take your time to consider. satisfaction assured.

Last edited:
Bro, can consider rm300 or not?? coz the 2nd gen. model (blue color screen), 2nd hand market price rm400 with stand!!. but i prefer the black one due to the color..... don't be angry la bro..... just hope u can consider.... tks.

shakhasky,
thanks for the offer. but i don't think i could sell at your requested price. 2nd hand pricing difficult to judge as it depends on the condition of the used item. if lucky can get nice items with low prices, otherwise the price will reflect on the condition of the used item most of the time.

bro, mind to tell what the different between the current version RSM in the market compare to this in term of feature ?

the new RSM-GP (also known as blue screen RSM) has a couple of new features, such as the following capabilities :

1. G-Sensor Unit (sold separately) which is able to guess-timate the G-Force and converts it to Horse Power.
2. Volt Measurement
3. Multiple monitoring at one single time. i.e Speed, RPM and Volt.
4. Multiple viewing of the measurement in digital, analog or graph look. etc.

ftzone said:
kenang83,

Not that I don't want to sell cheap, I got it quite expensive from Japan due to the fact that the condition of the RSM looks so new. The best I can do is provide free shipping at my end. I hope you can re-consider as this item is TOP NOTCH as if it was just taken out from the box. There are some RSM that I could sell at RM300, but it has a lot of 'calar-calar' at the casing and screen. If you want that condition, on the next trip I could buy it back for you.

rocketteers,
New model RSM got... RM780.00... Used one I got one unit also.. but I'll be using it.. ehehhee.. perhaps in near future I will post it up for sale.

i'm interested... check ur pm box...

thanks

sang_kancil, got your PM and already replied... wah.. u highlight what I post ya? LOL!

bro ok i want booking the thing coz now i at outstation so when i come to kl i call u ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom