B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Apexi Power FC - Full Programmable ECU
+
Apexi Power Commander - Real Time monitoring, tuning

A/F Version.
CP9A Plug and Play. For CN9A and CT9A, need to swap 2 signal pin, your tuner would know.

Note: Evo 8 MR above requires optional harness, not suitable for Mivec systems in E9 or E9MR.

RM 2.5k

PM to deal in KL-JB.

Last edited:

xmanx

Nov 27, 2007
do i need to tune it cause i did change to evo 7 turbo and evo 8 mr cam and the rest are stock?

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It is a fully programmable ECU so it would give best output if you re-tune it to suit your need and engine setup. However, it comes with a basemap (all PFC does) so you can always don't tune it but just reset to base map.

My recommendation is to retune it (cost about 500 bucks min) to get the best out of it. Would easily churn out extra 30-40hp @ Engine if properly tuned with the same stock setup.

xmanx

Nov 27, 2007
thanks for the info, buying it is not a problem finding a tuner in my town kinda headache. wish me luck see who can tune my car

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Where are you from ? Don't find a convenient tuner near you unless you have info of his past tuning and/or is a reputable tuner. ALways get a proper tuning if you are serious about changing and upgrading to a full ECU and is a one time thing, travel a bit far to get it right.

Is a one time thing and the last thing you want due to convenient is your engine improperly tuned and produce high detonation, power-loss and damage your engine or worst, a total engine damage risk.

Doesn't matter whether is Apexi PFC or even if not buying from me, the advice above is valid.

Bump, ECU still up for sale.

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
use this powerfc, still need the air flow sensor?what is your phone no?

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
I know it's a long shot, but are you willing to sell the commander seperately? Lost mine :( Also, it actually works just fine without the commander, just that the driver won't be able to monitor or make slight changes on the fly, right?

xmanx

Nov 27, 2007
yeah you are right about the convenient tuner haha....i from sabah ahhh....how to drive to KL jekk. even if i get the best ECu in the market but still have to look for a pandai and "convenient" to kacau my ECU.

Last edited:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
then no choice la, if u're in sabah. Have to get tuner there. :)

Sorry, not selling commander only. Thanks.

Bump.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Reliable Seller...
Bought my boost controller and its work superb til now...

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks James, appreciate your comments.

Yes ZTHLiner, but got a buyer going to deal with me tomorrow night. So I guess is first come first serve ok ? Tentatively I am dealing with him unless he FFK me la. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience