Anyone selling Skyline R34 GTS??

kenzo

6,000 RPM
Hi guyz, i would like to buy a R34 GTS and this is for serious, any1 who have it for sale plz PM me or call me at 016-2572080 or email me [email protected] and plz only MANUAL. I will be back to malaysia on this coming tuesday, and i have plenty of time to view the car after that, Thanks!

yea brother, but i just check out it seems only 1 selling off, soo waiting for the next issue, when it is coming out?

goodluck with finding a manual...cos those are rare ones to find! all mostly triptronic...the prices are dropping too! other day i saw a GTT selling for 139K farking hell...i am sure u can nego and down the price somemore!

yea
GTT 34 price start to fall
so as well R33, R32, 180sx and S13

R34 can get you 9 year loan with 2.5% interest

guyz u sure its that? interest rate only 2.5? the last time i check it was 2.9 the lowest, manr34, where u saw the car, sms a.s.a.p...thanks

the rate depends on how much u plan to borrow...it oso depends on ur salary repayments and credit/assets/gaurantors ... and oso which banking instituition....lots of factors...no such thing as fixed factor
and the only way to get the lowest rate is to show the bank that ur a fucking rich ass with lots of money...they got no problems giving u a good deal....

those poor bastards like me get a high interest rate! mine is farking 5%!!!! southern farking banker wankers :biggrin:

ManR34 said:
the rate depends on how much u plan to borrow...it oso depends on ur salary repayments and credit/assets/gaurantors ... and oso which banking instituition....lots of factors...no such thing as fixed factor
and the only way to get the lowest rate is to show the bank that ur a fucking rich ass with lots of money...they got no problems giving u a good deal....

those poor bastards like me get a high interest rate! mine is farking 5%!!!! southern farking banker wankers :biggrin:

ic....haha dem man, 5% is farking high dude, anywayz, u bought a ER34 rite? wonder why ur interest is high man....

kenzo said:
ic....haha dem man, 5% is farking high dude, anywayz, u bought a ER34 rite? wonder why ur interest is high man....

i dunno man...maybe cos i am from australia...hehehehe
i think its cos i look like an aussie ah beng...so the bank worry i buy car, run & escape back to aust with the car...heehehehehe

ManR34 said:
i dunno man...maybe cos i am from australia...hehehehe
i think its cos i look like an aussie ah beng...so the bank worry i buy car, run & escape back to aust with the car...heehehehehe

hahaha, u got weird thinking mindset man! hahaha, man new year was superbly on!!

kenzo said:
hahaha, u got weird thinking mindset man! hahaha, man new year was superbly on!!

hehehe...takes a weirdo to know a weirdo kenzo!! :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom