anyone seen a white SEG with black bonet with a big monster sticker infront before?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

subjilo

guys anyone seen this white seg with black bonnet with a big monster sticker infront before. always seen this car in subang and pj area. damn loud exhaust and with a bit intercooler under the hood. y i'm so curious bout this car because i saw this car yesterday at the ttdi highway while i'm on the way back from work. i saw this car coming so fast and with a evo4 tailing this dude. tried to chase them but they are too fast... hehehe only saw the back light only... malu sial from far i can see the black bonnet with the reflecting sticker on the hood. anyone got idea with this car owner... it's not local plate. it's penang plate.. i wonder is this guy member of this?

if u happen to know who.. i want to know who wins. i am betting on the toyota silly choice i know.. but if evo win...nothing special to talk about...

whose car is 350hp? how u know? do u know him? but the time i see that monster very powerful le. he is leading the way and the evo is following only.... hahahaha anyone know this guy i mean the owner?

possible the toyota can run very fast...depends on the modification loh... but safe anot the toyota we dono loh.. compare with evo loh...

i heard ah ming said earlier dat he wanted to install turbo kit into his seg mah, so fast kau tim ah somemore testing with evo liao........... :biggrin: :biggrin: :tee:

Danny101 said:
i heard ah ming said earlier dat he wanted to install turbo kit into his seg mah, so fast kau tim ah somemore testing with evo liao........... :biggrin: :biggrin: :tee:

oiiiii....happy boy you. how you know is my car????? i ask kazumi dun wan hialllllll you then you know. :biggrin:

ooohh shit i don believe wat i have seen again last nite... i saw this car again in genting... now i can comfirm his plate. PEX 1601... anyone have any idea with this car? i comfirm is SC engine. really big intercooler under the hood.

think of Penang number plate and white color SEG.....

i think must be Ah Ming's car liao la...

dun play with his monster.....oni subaru or evo can play with him...

hahah

Cheers!

whoaa...

what type of power plant installed arr inside that SEG?
:rolleyes:

trdturbo said:
think of Penang number plate and white color SEG.....

i think must be Ah Ming's car liao la...

dun play with his monster.....oni subaru or evo can play with him...

hahah

Cheers!

woiiiiii.......u guys dun lah like tat. after plp see my car smoke me kau kau then wher i wan hide. ha!

Yamcha?

Sure!When i go down KL first la...will give u a ring la..

wanna see ur monster.

not usual yamcha with KL site toyotarian as i am from Penang ma.

met Alvin, Banzai and shamburke...so far.

still have many toyota sifoo havent meet...

trdturbo said:
Yamcha?

Sure!When i go down KL first la...will give u a ring la..

wanna see ur monster.

not usual yamcha with KL site toyotarian as i am from Penang ma.

met Alvin, Banzai and shamburke...so far.

still have many toyota sifoo havent meet...

okok....do call me.

suma_ said:
whoaa...

what type of power plant installed arr inside that SEG?
:rolleyes:
dun know what engine but its said to produce 280atw hp...............using very big turbo i guess.... :biggrin:

Top Bottom