Anyone received this link in email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Did you guys receive such emails? Izso / cacing ?

Billiecyrus?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Tom, I don't know what email you're referring to but I have all sorts of anti-spam filters setup to not let any spam through.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
That's what I'm trying to ask izso. Thread starter hadn't mention what email from where. I'm asking if it's from Zerotohundred.com

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's what I'm trying to ask izso. Thread starter hadn't mention what email from where. I'm asking if it's from Zerotohundred.com

Maybe is the notification mail from ZTH forum. Recently I have been receiving them...

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
I think the ZTH new post spams he received. He can just disable it not to received any updated from ZTH

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ohh.. yeah I agree with Leinnz. I've disabled all email notification for myself. So I don't get any spam or anything from ZTH.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks leinnz, we have repaired the forums notification system recently which explains the influx of emails for posts a user has participated or subscribed in. But that would only mean more emails from us and not spam mail as the TS has mentioned.

But TS wasn't clear what email from where or even the link. As far as this topic is concerned there's no mention of receiving spam from zth as yet

I would like to know if anyone else here received any emails from zth that is spam related.

Shall proceed close this thread if there are no occurance within the forum members

We will be combing the forums backend to ensure spamless experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a car with its girth and horsepower, Isaac Newton himself would testify that the 2012 Nissan GT-R shouldn’t be able to do the century sprint in three seconds flat but the supercar slayer does just that and just to drive the point home, gets it captured on video.

Weighing in at just over 1,700kg and packing a 530hp with 607Nm of torque punch, it would be insane to dismiss it as nothing spectacular but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience