Anyone interested in Advanced Driving Course

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
sorry for the delay in reply. sean is very busy and it was very hard to get to talk to him. they don't provide car rentals so you will have to find your own car (maybe rent cars from mayfair).

updates on the track/space rental options :
1. Sepang - rm 20k for 4 hours
2. Kg Gajah - approximately rm 3k to 4k per day (excluding hotel, traveling and food)
3. A famosa - approximately rm 4k to 5k for 2 days (excluding hotel, traveling and food). as A Famosa is not a real track, cones will be used to layout the track so we can do track driving practices and simulations.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
sorry for the delay in reply. sean is very busy and it was very hard to get to talk to him. they don't provide car rentals so you will have to find your own car (maybe rent cars from mayfair).

updates on the track/space rental options :
1. Sepang - rm 20k for 4 hours
2. Kg Gajah - approximately rm 3k to 4k per day (excluding hotel, traveling and food)
3. A famosa - approximately rm 4k to 5k for 2 days (excluding hotel, traveling and food). as A Famosa is not a real track, cones will be used to layout the track so we can do track driving practices and simulations.
Or thailand ... here they provide cars for track ... so no need sayang brakes or tayar ... whack only ... :rofl::rofl:

& that's where i am again ... on the tracks :rofl::rofl: lalalala

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Or thailand ... here they provide cars for track ... so no need sayang brakes or tayar ... whack only ... :rofl::rofl:

& that's where i am again ... on the tracks :rofl::rofl: lalalala
aya, just admit u go soap land lar... go to tracks is just an excuse :rofl::rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
aya, just admit u go soap land lar... go to tracks is just an excuse :rofl::rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
frankly, i don't see a need to go Soapland .... once is a surprise, twice is memories ... anything more than that is a novelty!

I prefer the foot reflexology after the heel-toes all day ..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
tks for the pics sim :)

some additional info...

Sepang - not sure when is the next private trackday that we can tumpang. need to check.
Kg Gajah - fully booked till year end.
A Famosa - availability unknown yet.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok bro..thanks for the updates.....
let me know the time and venue and date...should be ok for me, anywhere as long as we learn from the lesson given....:) cheerz

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
frankly, i don't see a need to go Soapland .... once is a surprise, twice is memories ... anything more than that is a novelty!

I prefer the foot reflexology after the heel-toes all day ..
Check out who is Mr. Tiko ... recognise him?

Wonder what he snapping .... Ohhh ... :rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, im sales advisor at perodua PJ.
Anyone interested in buying perodua car please do not hesitate to call or sms me.
Free booking for all model,free gift,full loan,zero dpayment...
Any inquiries please call/sms 012 341 8976(Charin).thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience