Anyone have TITAN absorber contact?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Hi guys,

Ia anyone have contact for TITAN absorber? Hope you guys can help out. Thanks.

Titan shock
03-4297 9878 / 012-3643 220 (Wai Loong)

Thanks for all the information guys. Really appreciate it. Thanks again...

share it since i'm looking at titan too. you might save someone

What I can say is make sure you get the boss richard or his son wai loong to do the installation, his workers dont do the job properly, they didnt lock the adjustable ring on mine the last time i serviced and it cut through my tires

What I can say is make sure you get the boss richard or his son wai loong to do the installation, his workers dont do the job properly, they didnt lock the adjustable ring on mine the last time i serviced and it cut through my tires

Ok. Thanks for th info bro. Anyway, manage to call his son Wai Loong this morning. :biggrin:

just to inform u guys i have a set of titan for sale!!! on my sgti!!!!! is high low soft hard!!! interested can pm me!!!!!

thanks for sharing. it's pretty hard to get the boss to do the job these days..

just to inform u guys i have a set of titan for sale!!! on my sgti!!!!! is high low soft hard!!! interested can pm me!!!!!
no offence

as i heard titan only produce hi-lo only. the soft hard is set at the shop by changing the oil in the absorber. so, i think it can't be called hi/lo soft/hard like others absorber where u can adjust it on the fly.

my 2 cents.

But its still adjustable, if you buy kayaba normal even you go to kayaba they also cant change the hardness for you.

Not change oil, I think is change valve size

no offence

as i heard titan only produce hi-lo only. the soft hard is set at the shop by changing the oil in the absorber. so, i think it can't be called hi/lo soft/hard like others absorber where u can adjust it on the fly.

my 2 cents.

is that so!!! it came wit the car i bought plus i dont know much bout titan! anyway thanks!

nut bro i just got off the phone wit some wan from titan racing i think richard son! he told me that a complete set of titan racing comes wit high low soft hard cost rm2800.. emmm so now i m confused!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It is adjustable, just NOT USER ADJUSTABLE. If non adjustable totally cannot change your soft hard.

Comparison, if you get a 4WD truck, there are 2 types, one is shift on fly 4WD one more you need to slow to certain speed to shift into 4WD mode, does it me the truck NOT 4WD?

You need to get back to them to make it soft or make it hard, and the hard setting is really hard, I believe as hard as any other hard suspension setting out there, I tried their medium hard setting, the whole car is rocking on a road that looked perfectly flat but the steering response is very sharp. They could throw my T1R out of grip during turning with that setting with hardly any body roll. Now my setting is medium soft and still no one can push my car down with their hands

Hi lkeong88,

Just wanna check with you, since you mentioned medium soft, what is the spring rate they offer to your ride?

I have been there, done many times of settings but it is still rock hard...it is very uncomfortable on highways where you can feel every details on the road. Well, this is good for those who wanted extreme handling but not me...

Currently, my spring rate is 5.5kg/mm front and 3kg/mm rear on AE101...but I have no idea on the damper rate...mind to share yours, bro lkeong88???

Thanks.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom