Anyone Can Tell Me About D Reputation Of Epsilon A

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jv7474

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Anyone can tell me about d reputation of Epsilon amp,website,quality etc,especially for Epsilon EP - 8200 ( 100W X 2 ),tq

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
Epsilon amps are made in USA. i used before this amp for 2 weeks before trading in bek to the shop. i used 150 RMS X 2. its very powerful. 1 guy in accesory shop asked me, y i dowan use that epsilon amp. and according to him, epsilon is 1 of the earliest amp brand. last time not many choices and epsilon is 1 of them

sadly, nowadays, not many ppl know about it. to them, thisis brandless and considered as cap ayam. but if u go to SS2 auto elegance, u can see they got the whole lot range of it. very good amp i should say.

as for website, i cant help u. sorry. how much r u paying for this amp?

cheers

tombstone

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
i m using epsilon amps .... 2 amps... 1 - 4 channel and 1 - 2 channel...

NO COMPLAINS... of coz u cant compare wif STEG or other high class brands la...

but good enuff...very resonably price...can tahpau and fight kicker / alpine and them all..

2 thumbs up..

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Epsilon is not an American brand. Period.
It's made in the same factory as BM Boschmann. Whatever this SS2 elegance auto is telling is what you would want to hear, cheap, good amp which had long been forgotten. Here's the cold, hard truth, they're not American, they're not comparable to Kicker or Alpine but they're not that bad. Their amps are decent, average joe amps to my liking, nothing more. Their newer amp designs are ripoffs from JL Audio amps.
jv7474 : If you're on a tighter budget, Epsilon amps won't be that bad of a choice, but if you could afford a tad bit more, you could get better amps elsewhere.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
So where is Epsilon originated from? Any websites for us to refer to??

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
From what I was told, it is a Taiwan Made amp... not made in USA. If nto mistaken, it used to be a US brand but was bought over buy some other people.

Its not bad for the price though but the SQ cant match a 4x50w ADS or PPI PCX-440

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
looks can be deceiving..

i`m using one as well.. best bang for the buck..
average performer.. does nothing too good and nothing too bad....

get it if you have a limited budget but if you got the moolah.. go get a better one..
or complain too expensive,
then i can welcome u to the ice world..

till then

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
How is the Epsilon 4 Channel 75W Amp? How would you rate it?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Rate against what? Darn, I have zero knowledge when it comes to ICE, thus can't give you a comparative product to rate against.

Lets put it this way. how is it compared to those mid-high range amps?

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
mmm, If you wanna compare it to a Brax, helix, ADS, PPI, Xtant, JL, RF, Orion etc... it cant cut it.

If you want to compare it with Audiobank, Rogers, Debetz, Sony then its ok.

The price for an Epsilon is about 900+ for the 4x75W amp if I remember correctly which IMHO, a PPI or ADS amp (Which is about RM1000) will give better SQ. For sub duty however, the Epsilon will beat the ADS and PPI due to power.

tntdiablo

Oct 10, 2004
i have a ss picasso 4.480 for sale .rm 750 only call me now 016-3683922 for more info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has announced the arrival of its latest hybrid offering, the new C 350 e, a sedan that packs cutting-edge hybrid technology, superior performance and efficiency. With certified consumption figures of 2.1 litres per 100km and being locally-manufactured in Mercedes' assembly facility in Pekan, the C 350 e is granted with EEV incentives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience