Anybody have the Ferrari whit the RB26 pix?

bazooqa

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE id=table9 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=12 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>long time a go i saw a Japanese ferrari with a RB26 engine!...
If anyone have the pictures please post them her...
and any RB26 super cars swap.....
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ferrari engine not good enough?? impossible man.....

RB26DETT rocks! More tunability, more potential and cheaper to mod compared to Ferrari engine. You go shop and say you want exhaust for Ferrari they will slaughter you. Yeah, here's an exhaust. RM10k please.

RB26DETT rocks! More tunability, more potential and cheaper to mod compared to Ferrari engine. You go shop and say you want exhaust for Ferrari they will slaughter you. Yeah, here's an exhaust. RM10k please.

hehe.... but its abit waste lo throw out the Ferrari engine and put in RB26DETT....

i read some Tubi exhaust for the 360 sell for more than 20k!
:shocked:

but then.. tat doesnt mean u can SUMBAT A RB INTO A FERRARI!
Enzo Ferrari would be turning in his grave!

dun get me wrong, i love JDMs.. but think bout it..
would u plonk a SR20 into a GTR?!
even if it's lighter, cheaper to maintain, fuel, road tax watsoever.. ?!
NO!

i read some Tubi exhaust for the 360 sell for more than 20k!
:shocked:

but then.. tat doesnt mean u can SUMBAT A RB INTO A FERRARI!
Enzo Ferrari would be turning in his grave!

dun get me wrong, i love JDMs.. but think bout it..
would u plonk a SR20 into a GTR?!
even if it's lighter, cheaper to maintain, fuel, road tax watsoever.. ?!
NO!

Of course no one would plonk a SR20DET into a GTR. It's all about the potential of the engine. SR20s can never produce as much power as the RB26. Likewise, a RB26 has more potential than a Ferrari engine cause it can be tuned to over 1500hp. And it's cheaper to bring a RB26 to 1500hp than a Ferrari engine.

No doubt, Enzo will be turning in his grave faster than a RB26 at WOT!

1500hp huh...
just now i read a DSPORT magazine, it inside got 1 toyota altezza moded till 1036WHP!!!
it is powered by the toyota 2JZ engine....

a Ferrari without prancing horse engine can no longer name itself Ferrari.
Another example is RX7 without Rotary.

Of course no one would plonk a SR20DET into a GTR. It's all about the potential of the engine. SR20s can never produce as much power as the RB26. Likewise, a RB26 has more potential than a Ferrari engine cause it can be tuned to over 1500hp. And it's cheaper to bring a RB26 to 1500hp than a Ferrari engine.

No doubt, Enzo will be turning in his grave faster than a RB26 at WOT!

so ure saying a bigger V8 cant be tuned to over 1500hp ? lol

hahaha wat 4 buy ferrari if want to use RB26 engine. waste man. convert la skyline to ferrari.

Offensive downgrade.
Ricing a Ferrari by putting that tuner engine totally sucks.
The thought of that makes me physically and mentally sick.

Any other exotics guy would 100% agree with me.

And for Tubi Exhaust price -
Depends. RM20k-30k.
There's also an option for Engine Management upgrade, etc.

so ure saying a bigger V8 cant be tuned to over 1500hp ? lol

I did not say it cannot be done. I merely pointed out that it would be cheaper to mod a RB26 to 1500hp than a Ferrari engine.

imoloq is rite as it is definitely cheaper tat way..
but if the ferrari driver is trying to save his wallet..then it beats the whole point of havin one in the 1st place..

there is always novitec and it's turbo/supercharged/nos equiped kits for the ferrari..
of coz not cheap :biggrin:

so it's not impossible to get more power..
i just cant bring myself to understand the whole 'idea' of plonkin a rb into a ferrari..

I'm not going to plonk an RB26 into a Ferrari if I have the opportunity. Just pondering on the potential of a RB26 equipped Ferrari. Besides, the sound of a V8 sure beats any straight 6!

I did not say it cannot be done. I merely pointed out that it would be cheaper to mod a RB26 to 1500hp than a Ferrari engine.

how sure are you ? parts breakdown pricing please. lol joking :_:

maybe TS mistaken a certain 'stang for a Ferrari lol

yea like the SIC Mustang monster sound damn nice and loud....
they all with V8 engine 1.... time attack result also scary.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom