any suggestion for modding kelisa?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah...race at Genting woh...
ur kancil is it L2 tb?
muz be eat a lot of car up there loh!hehe

oh...400 only...
did u know a japan branded sport spring call tanabe sport spring
it cost more 80 dollar than ur spring...
will it better than yours?
the kaki motor dealer said the spring is the best and hardest spring they sell aledi...

by the way...changing spring will spoilt the warranty or not?

yup..that time using kancil l2..but now old liao using l5 auto..hehe..

branded spring just 80bucks more? not sure abt it.. actually mine installed free..hehe installed by my own...got the spring just around 250 bucks..
tell u around 400 bucks coz include installation ma and dun know installation how much also..
never tried branded spring b4, I have a fren whom using branded spring (start with E..) in his wira and his car just like no absorber at all as the car is very bumpee...not sure abt kancil branded...
if cheap..no harm to try...

kaki motor?? I know that they sell all the things cheap but heard that they did not install for people..hehe..not sure now they include or not..

anyway good luck to u..

yup..that time using kancil l2..but now old liao using l5 auto..hehe..

branded spring just 80bucks more? not sure abt it.. actually mine installed free..hehe installed by my own...got the spring just around 250 bucks..
tell u around 400 bucks coz include installation ma and dun know installation how much also..
never tried branded spring b4, I have a fren whom using branded spring (start with E..) in his wira and his car just like no absorber at all as the car is very bumpee...not sure abt kancil branded...
if cheap..no harm to try...

kaki motor?? I know that they sell all the things cheap but heard that they did not install for people..hehe..not sure now they include or not..

anyway good luck to u..

yaya...is juz more 80 bucks...hehe
but i found a fren tat know a sport spring dealer's son...
maybe can get it very cheap...
and is it changing the sport spring will spoilt the warranty?
by the way, old liao drive faster can make ur heart healthy mah...lolx

Last edited:
yaya...is juz more 80 bucks...hehe
but i found a fren tat know a sport spring dealer's son...
maybe can get it very cheap...
and is it changing the sport spring will spoilt the warranty?
by the way, old liao drive faster can make ur heart healthy mah...lolx

If like this, can ask ur fren to buy it for u for better price..hehe..
Yup..changing sport spring will void the waranty for suspension side...
If u have good relationship with perodua people different talk again...hehe..

Hope all the info provided is useful to u..hehe..:shades_smile:
happy modding...:pepsi: :driver:

If like this, can ask ur fren to buy it for u for better price..hehe..
Yup..changing sport spring will void the waranty for suspension side...
If u have good relationship with perodua people different talk again...hehe..

Hope all the info provided is useful to u..hehe..:shades_smile:
happy modding...:pepsi: :driver:

i have changed to a heavy duty lower spring aledi...
not so bumpy but ok to me aledi...
maybe next time will change all to gas absorber...hehe
before this,do u suggest i change the disk brake rotor or add spoiler and change the front grill 1st?

:
i have changed to a heavy duty lower spring aledi...
not so bumpy but ok to me aledi...
maybe next time will change all to gas absorber...hehe
before this,do u suggest i change the disk brake rotor or add spoiler and change the front grill 1st?

Gas absorber..?, if u want more bumpee u can try it coz too had for a light car like Kelisa.. :bandit:

Disc brake wise... it is no use..can tell u more worse thn stock braking system..my fren done it before..provided u have the whole set (i mean with the ABS pump)..:lightning: :hmmmm2:

:

Gas absorber..?, if u want more bumpee u can try it coz too had for a light car like Kelisa.. :bandit:

Disc brake wise... it is no use..can tell u more worse thn stock braking system..my fren done it before..provided u have the whole set (i mean with the ABS pump)..:lightning: :hmmmm2:

i'll listen to ur suggestion...sifu!!! hehe
i mean the brake disk is ventilated also worse than the stock one?
how about L7 disk?

:regular_smile:
i'll listen to ur suggestion...sifu!!! hehe
i mean the brake disk is ventilated also worse than the stock one?
how about L7 disk?

Ventilated brake is good but where can u get it...
Also from L7 right or other car or from branded disc?...
L7 brake is not as good as stock.. as mention..provided u have the full set of it..even u have it also not consider as better than stock...coz have no fren try it yet..
Maybe other member can let u know howz their feedback after change it..maybe to k3vet braking system (if u want better braking system...
My fren just change the master pump and drum brake to disc at the back...the braking system is worst than ori..

Good Luck..

Last edited:
:regular_smile:

Ventilated brake is good but where can u get it...
Also from L7 right or other car or from branded disc?...
L7 brake is not as good as stock.. as mention..provided u have the full set of it..even u have it also not consider as better than stock...coz have no fren try it yet..
Maybe other member can let u know howz their feedback after change it..maybe to k3vet braking system (if u want better braking system...
My fren just change the master pump and drum brake to disc at the back...the braking system is worst than ori..

Good Luck..

the ventilated cross drilled i think i'll buy new... last time saw is juz around 300 only... if still not enuf i'll change to 2 piston caliper... safety is the most important things to me now...coz the car so soft...how to crash also will die one de...hehe
and the rear brake my fren also told me b4...
so i dun want to change aledi...
the chop shop dealer keep persuading me to change....haha

wah...u really very experienced woh...need to find u discuss at mamak next time,can?hehe
i think my frenz will also very interested about it...

Last edited:
the ventilated cross drilled i think i'll buy new... last time saw is juz around 300 only... if still not enuf i'll change to 2 piston caliper... safety is the most important things to me now...coz the car so soft...how to crash also will die one de...hehe
and the rear brake my fren also told me b4...
so i dun want to change aledi...
the chop shop dealer keep persuading me to change....haha

wah...u really very experienced woh...need to find u discuss at mamak next time,can?hehe
i think my frenz will also very interested about it...

Can also..where is ur location...:shades_smile: if KL, soli la bro..too far from my side..hehe..

WTS: Sun Auto Japan Car Performance Products

SUN%20LOGO.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

Increase your car's torque, horsepower, better ICE sound, brighter headlights, longer battery life, gain extra milleage, etc .............

If you want to improve your car's horsepower and torque plus gain extra milleage legally, you may try Sun Auto's Hot Inazma and Hot Earth products, they're all fully imported from Japan, race proven performance, with proven dyno tests results and received excellent reviews from racing magazines like Hypertune and Option Car Tuning. Currently available now is the Hot Inazma (Type LR, HR, MR), Hot Inazma Eco, Hot Inazma Pocket, Hot Inazma Hyper, Hot Earth (3 layer or 4 layer construction shielded grounding cables), X-Power (for certain cars only), Hot Inazma HG, Hot Inazma Supple (available now) and Hot Inazma Pulse (coming soon)

For more info and latest pricing details, email me at [email protected] and you may visit their websites below for more info on the respective products. Get the best for your car.

Thanks!

Sun Auto Japan Website
ƒTƒ“Ž©“®ŽÔH‹Æ

Sun Auto USA Website
Sun Automobile U.S.A.,Inc

Sun Auto Japan's Hot Inazma HG & Hot Inazma Pocket Reviews From Japanese Auto Magazines

Car Goods Press Magazine

Roadster Magazine

Car Goods Magazine

Automechanic Magazine

:confused_smile:
SUN%20LOGO.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

Increase your car's torque, horsepower, better ICE sound, brighter headlights, longer battery life, gain extra milleage, etc .............

If you want to improve your car's horsepower and torque plus gain extra milleage legally, you may try Sun Auto's Hot Inazma and Hot Earth products, they're all fully imported from Japan, race proven performance, with proven dyno tests results and received excellent reviews from racing magazines like Hypertune and Option Car Tuning. Currently available now is the Hot Inazma (Type LR, HR, MR), Hot Inazma Eco, Hot Inazma Pocket, Hot Inazma Hyper, Hot Earth (3 layer or 4 layer construction shielded grounding cables), X-Power (for certain cars only), Hot Inazma HG, Hot Inazma Supple (available now) and Hot Inazma Pulse (coming soon)

For more info and latest pricing details, email me at [email protected] and you may visit their websites below for more info on the respective products. Get the best for your car.

Thanks!

Sun Auto Japan Website
ƒTƒ“Ž©“®ŽÔH‹Æ

Sun Auto USA Website
Sun Automobile U.S.A.,Inc

Sun Auto Japan's Hot Inazma HG & Hot Inazma Pocket Reviews From Japanese Auto Magazines

Car Goods Press Magazine

Roadster Magazine

Car Goods Magazine

Automechanic Magazine

:confused_smile: aii...
Y suddenly bcome sun auto chat???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom