>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hokkien class..:banghead::banghead:

send my car to adjust the IC at another exhaust shop today. when the mechanic take out the front bumper, finally saw the work done by previous shop that i send, 'they' use PLASTIC ROPE to replace the steel bracket at the bottom of IC...KNS

hokkien class..:banghead::banghead:

send my car to adjust the IC at another exhaust shop today. when the mechanic take out the front bumper, finally saw the work done by previous shop that i send, 'they' use PLASTIC ROPE to replace the steel bracket at the bottom of IC...KNS

no eye see liao~~~~

bro DD05 the springs are good..but i need to get harder absobers..the ori wan too soft d..each time take corner sure hit the fender infront..any brand u

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

bro DD05 the springs are good..but i need to get harder absobers..the ori wan too soft d..each time take corner sure hit the fender infront..any brand u intro??

bro DD05 the springs are good..but i need to get harder absobers..the ori wan too soft d..each time take corner sure hit the fender infront..any brand u intro??

Bro, last time i'm using GAB absorber ler.. of cuz cant match with original abs ler.. hahaha

that time using no porblem but when fetch 4ppl in car big problem.. :banghead::banghead: scratching all the way...

Err.. still got many abs u can choose ler.. but myself using GAB abs, so othe brand i cant comment ler..
aiseh.. that time shud take my abs also ler.. hahaha....

Still meeting now??? same time you are on ZTH arr? :stoned:

You got listen what they say in the meeting or not? :rofl:

Tonight I can't will go touge then to my gf's house...

Datuk Lee Chong Wei GTR ???
nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-1.jpg

nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-2.jpg

nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-3.jpg

nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-5.jpg

nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-6.jpg

nissangtrleechongweifajridilblog-8.jpg

didn't know he was so thin.....should gain more weight...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom