>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Nothing good about SF lar...just a Sad Fellow with a f%$%ed up life...

I can give anyone a ride just hope u guys dun mind is a stock car with fake bov sound from my recorder...:banghead:

Last edited:
dang! so how wuz d TT? aiyo.... buy original lar....

TR,will try to adjust it today.....the sound still weak....not so solid like the video...:smokin:

Khoo, original Type S will give you that sharp whistling sound like the 3 video above...the Whoosh Whoosh sound is fake Type S.

Reddice, go buy an original one...Hehehehe

you mean VRRROOOMMMM miow~~ like that? :rofl:

no no..its sound "miawwwwww..miaww..yaw..yaw.....pussshhhhh!!!!!!!":rofl:

Khoo, original Type S will give you that sharp whistling sound like the 3 video above...the Whoosh Whoosh sound is fake Type S.

Reddice, go buy an original one...Hehehehe

searching..ahahahha...

smsed Marc juz nw....he said is ori.....erm....the sounds like 'bou king wan' take the sword come out like tht.......pshing~pshing~:rofl::rofl: but not tht loud....mayb in low boost gua....will try to press kaw-kaw later...

Last edited:
smsed Marc juz nw....he said is ori.....erm....the sounds like 'bou king wan' take the sword come out like tht.......pshing~pshing~:rofl::rofl:

Bro, yours is ori one lah....who says is fake?

but the sound veli weak.....i think is exhaust sound covered the bov sound?coz engine at rear??

can...bt after 7pm.....:biggrin:

dun buy imitation of bov...
buy ori one...
greddy type rs now is very expensive rm7++
few month ago is rm4++

yeehau86 where u live??

Yeehau, thanks for the invite but can't....tonight got a date with a very hot pretty girl...die die also dont want to go other place...

Yeehau, thanks for the invite but can't....tonight got a date with a very hot pretty girl...die die also dont want to go other place...

Not nice lor TR.... din add me and got Gal also din intro :rolleyes:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom