>>any Seremban People<< N9

Can smoke 1ZZ-FE anytime...:banghead:

Dun modify also cannot liao...:frown:
Seriously don't mind buying as well. Most important is the emblem and the rims cuz it doesn't really blend with the car >_<

Then the front bumper :smile:

2jz Altis? :rofl:

That would be one hell of a bomb for conversion and is a real crazy project...:banghead: :top:

Hello, it's been awhile since I last posted.

Out of everyone's topic, I am just wondering is illegal racing still going on in Seremban? Was out late last night at T2, and noticed there were people lined up by the roadsides along Seremban main road at 2am like there were some motor-gp or something.

Another note, has anyone dealt with ACE Suspension before? I am thinking of having them custom make a pair of adjustable tie-rod ends for me. I have met Lim and seemed like he knows what he's talking about. And advice from people in here?

Hi bro eyong,
Those illegal racing was still happen sometimes, mostly involve those 'la la zai', some ot them still with 'P' sticker some more. The main road was too bumpy so wont have the chances to see sport car, but those stock with huge exhaust got a lots la. Further information can refer to our mamat 'SE86'.....lol

About the ACE Suspension, i think is no problem for them to custom make adjustable tie-rod ends..

Long time no see, when will bk to sban again?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Last edited:
dun knw wht lanciao u post la....anti bump la....quote la...last edited la...anti bump la...added post la...color la....hamilan oso came out ady....:banghead::stupid:

dun knw wht lanciao u post la....anti bump la....quote la...last edited la...anti bump la...added post la...color la....hamilan oso came out ady....:banghead::stupid:

diu...not my problem leh, i just click once the "submit reply" button then come out double post :banghead: adar miao war kut..

tis sunday wanna go TTA3 mou?

Last edited:
diu...not my problem leh, i just click once the "submit reply" button then come out double post :banghead: adar miao war kut..

tis sunday wanna go TTA3 mou?

no need explain, one word: Phail to soft edit post :thefinger:

not next Sunday meh?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom