>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
khoo... the super pro only can do, change gear faster than the Ferrari F1 gearbox, that why 8k-9k rpm lo

he trying to do time to attack at here:

Bukit Berputus-putus Tak Habis-habisan:rofl:
781260146a6419426053l.jpg

:adore::adore::driver:yeehau86

wa...year 05 no need repair and molify?:hmmmm:

The special last badge production of 180 SX kot :rofl:

ur tachometer jammed liao....8k--9k--8k--9k---8k--9k/rpm:hmmmm:

khoo... the super pro only can do, change gear faster than the Ferrari F1 gearbox, that why 8k-9k rpm lo

actually what the tachometer wants to tell you is "Pat Ji Pun Gau Ji, Pat Ji Pun Gau Ji", get my meaning? 8.5 batang / 9 batang :biggrin:

Last edited:
Khoo...dont forget the TTA round 3 maybe

YH :adore: :adore: :adore:

damn geng la you, while doing "Pat Ji Pun Gau Ji, Pat Ji Pun Gau Ji" also can make a excellent shiftup !!

why u say so???me just a 咖哩非 aka C 咖.....

as i told u last time...everything goes well during starting to middle just the ending really lemon story...hehe

Amboi...masam-NYA~~~~

Last edited:
wai88
that skill I learn from SE86 only :biggrin:

BLANk
don't like this bai, those see your background is not true heart geh. Eat lemon 1st better than wear green hat in the future bai. :biggrin:

khoo
the bukit berputus putus you draw on your own or google geh? :rofl:

draw myself la ofcoz.....whr got such map 1......:rofl:

*juz now i saw u write eat green hat 1 wor....damn fast u edit hhuh....:biggrin:

TR..I've receive email on the Bukit Putus event, i need to be there by 1pm for briefing n gearing up the car. What time you suggest to meet up and the location as im a noobie driver around S'ban, scared get lost ended up at 'someones' house..

So no convoy from KL arr?!

"salt" a very very very very nice movie...

"step up 3D" coming this 28 aug..

Haven't watched SALT. Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice last nite. Was an entertaining movie. Worth the money. Btw am waiting for Step Up 3D as well. Have you watched Street Dance before?! It was showing on cinema previously...

[H] [K] [S];4398250 said:
So no convoy from KL arr?!

Haven't watched SALT. Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice last nite. Was an entertaining movie. Worth the money. Btw am waiting for Step Up 3D as well. Have you watched Street Dance before?! It was showing on cinema previously...

nope for the street dance, seremban tgv not selected for the street dance movie.......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom