>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ahem....talking at the back about me ah?? Hahahahaha

ma ha*...so damn many pages...and long post...lazy to read...just back from Japanese embassy and lowyatt. bought some PC stuff and a new phone....SE Satio..nice...12.1 MP cun~~

ma ha*...so damn many pages...and long post...lazy to read...just back from Japanese embassy and lowyatt. bought some PC stuff and a new phone....SE Satio..nice...12.1 MP cun~~

Haha! Nvm lar, TR sifu nothing bad to hide and only good points to tell and share to ppl...damn kaw envy u lar...see nice things can just buy things without worries or counting ur cash left in ur wallet...reallywish I'm half as loaded as u will do lolz! :banghead:

Lowyatt? u were in KL earlier arr? SE Satio is what hp brand? never heard of it and yet so high mega pixel...my hp only 5 megapixel haih...nvm i guess u didn't like ur HTC hp anyway...lolz!

SF, I'm not loaded. I just buy some PC stuff for my office PCs lah...mouse, microphones, speakers...etc...

The Satio is from Sony Ericsson...it's for my gf lah..her Christmas presents....I'm also thinking want to change phone...hand itchy....Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

SF, refer to this http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/satio?cc=sg&lc=en

Supra_Fanatics:
haha...im work dirty and drive an old car...no apam will look at me...hehe

but...good news is...my kamben new shoes is coming now...otw...this time is mangkuk 1...:biggrin:

oh...okok...i knw jor.....:biggrin:
aiya....no need 'min zor-zor' la......all friend2 ma......after few jokes i think can be friend back 1...:biggrin:

u know it better bro.... we're squatting down... :banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Supra_Fanatics:
2 months alrdy right?u better check it time by time...if its dirty...u will knw it...^^

all of us here were friend....don't let those small matter effect our friendship....:biggrin:

Good to hear that.......... :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Atleast i can have nice sleep edi :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

cant have good sleep for the past few days :stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

DD05,cant sleep becoz thinking of x'mas present kah?

DD05,cant sleep becoz thinking of x'mas present kah?

woah lau... :banghead::banghead::banghead: suddenly sitting on top of table tim :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

nolah..... been thinking for 2nd conboi for Seremban Crab TT :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WE WANT CRAB TT.... BRO TR PLEASE ARRANGE FOR US...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

opps,misunderstood ald tim~

you can't sleep becoz u want talk crab?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

opps,misunderstood ald tim~

you can't sleep becoz u want talk crab?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bro 5115, cant sleep bcuz blank sifu dunwan fren me :thefinger::thefinger: and then cant conboi to seremban to have CRAB TT...

Let's :driver::driver::driver: for seremban Crab Bakar TT:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Purposely type in big capital wording... sked our Bro TR didn't notice my posting... hahahaha

Caaabuuuuuuuuuut.....

aik...misunderstood again...:banghead:

u can't sleep becoz u thinking of blank?:proud:

i better chao now~

Sorry.... technical issue...

its BLANk actually... :thefinger:

mod's pls kill the bugs... technical error prompt :biggrin:

how much u bought the se satio? ori? hmm wanna touch it and try it(masuk pocket) on next tt..hehe..can ah:biggrin:?

12.1 MP with xenon flash..nice phone ..big screen
satio.jpg

nonono~ no syiok to be videographer, coz when the camera point on u all cars, u all dunwan burn the tyre also....should be kick start kao kao then the video only OMMMM wat~

nonono~ no syiok to be videographer, coz when the camera point on u all cars, u all dunwan burn the tyre also....should be kick start kao kao then the video only OMMMM wat~

i help u burn ur tyre...
fire please.....:vroam:

Top Bottom