Any One selling GTR34 V-Spec II Nur in kl please pm me..

ahahaha. man, this is awesome.
but sometimes the loud exhaust is not so good ar. when i was in melaka studying, the pakcik n rempit there got damn pissed and wanted to whack my car cos it was too loud. LoL
stupid idiots. :rofl:

Yea right! Those rempits' bikes are far more irritating. Double standards don't ya think? I don't blame the 'pakcik' though but the rempits?? :thefinger:

Sempefi, wait till the Nur Spec out from the hospital then we will know what is loud and ugly sound! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LoL. ya la. the rempit was the son of the pakcik. aparently they are the same gang as the ketua kampung(all brick houses around, its weird)
semperfi, if u don't believe it. come to the taman desa baru near mmmc n try to rev ur car in the housing area, they'll start a riot just to scare u. LoL

Bump: in melaka

Semperfi might had trouble to fly in and out of his skyline with that invitation. hehehe....

LoL. ya la. the rempit was the son of the pakcik. aparently they are the same gang as the ketua kampung(all brick houses around, its weird)
semperfi, if u don't believe it. come to the taman desa baru near mmmc n try to rev ur car in the housing area, they'll start a riot just to scare u. LoL

Ok, if you want lets go down this weekend and rev together :evil:

Semperfi might had trouble to fly in and out of his skyline with that invitation. hehehe....

I'll try and rev my cup chai... sure member! :burnout:

Bump:
[PIMPIN];3475490 said:
Ok, if you want lets go down this weekend and rev together :evil:

This I gotta see!!! Fight Fire with Fire!!! (Metallica) then blast your ICE with 'Am I Evil?'

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what is your definition of hard to find:banghead:
The contact number is practically there!!!!!!!!! Here... I'll copy and paste for you too!

http://www.mudah.my/nissan-skyline-g...30.htm?ca=14_s <-THIS IS THE WEBSITE!

Nissan Skyline GTR34 V-Spec II Nur -01
[ Price: RM 278 000 Reg. year: 2001 Mileage: 30 000 - 34 999
Full Nismo Version, Colour: Grey. Less Driving.
Well mentained by owner. 2001/2006 Used.
Specification:
Nismo Speed Meter 320km/h,
Nismo Front & Rear Bodyside Part.
Nismo Dry Carbon Fiber Bonnet
Front Diffuser
Nismo 18’ Forged Monoblock Rims
Apexi Oil Catch Tank
Nismo Titanium Tower Bar
Nismo Surge Tank
Greddy Turbo Timer & Boost Controller
Trust Exhaust System
Tein Super Racing Adjustable Suspension
Nismo Intercooler
Full Nismo Stability Bar
Nismo Link & Arm
Greddy Cooling Panel
Reserve Tank
Apexi Radiator Cap, Nismo Engine Cap, Nismo Oil Catch Cap.
Nismo Piping & Hose
Power FC ECU
Nismo Ram Air System
& many extra ... ]

Call Steve: 0123886887 <-Call THIS NUMBER!

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, would like opinion if its feasible to sell a vspec II at 400k mildly modified with twin t51kai(lazy to list comprehensive shit, lets just say 700ps easilly attainable) and free 1 tomei genesis engine.mileage 35k all goes with tomei engine at 400k?

lets assume u're crazy bout skyline, u use to own one and totalled it. insurance compensates u with full amount and u just happen to bump into a 400k vspec ii for sell. would u even consider it?

I don't know what is your definition of hard to find:banghead:
The contact number is practically there!!!!!!!!! Here... I'll copy and paste for you too!

http://www.mudah.my/nissan-skyline-g...30.htm?ca=14_s <-THIS IS THE WEBSITE!

Nissan Skyline GTR34 V-Spec II Nur -01
[ Price: RM 278 000 Reg. year: 2001 Mileage: 30 000 - 34 999
Full Nismo Version, Colour: Grey. Less Driving.
Well mentained by owner. 2001/2006 Used.
Specification:
Nismo Speed Meter 320km/h,
Nismo Front & Rear Bodyside Part.
Nismo Dry Carbon Fiber Bonnet
Front Diffuser
Nismo 18’ Forged Monoblock Rims
Apexi Oil Catch Tank
Nismo Titanium Tower Bar
Nismo Surge Tank
Greddy Turbo Timer & Boost Controller
Trust Exhaust System
Tein Super Racing Adjustable Suspension
Nismo Intercooler
Full Nismo Stability Bar
Nismo Link & Arm
Greddy Cooling Panel
Reserve Tank
Apexi Radiator Cap, Nismo Engine Cap, Nismo Oil Catch Cap.
Nismo Piping & Hose
Power FC ECU
Nismo Ram Air System
& many extra ... ]

Call Steve: 0123886887 <-Call THIS NUMBER!

Wah wah wah....here we go again!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

but that is not a nur spec la bro that y i say it is hard to find that is a mspec nur see the badge...

guys, would like opinion if its feasible to sell a vspec II at 400k mildly modified with twin t51kai(lazy to list comprehensive shit, lets just say 700ps easilly attainable) and free 1 tomei genesis engine.mileage 35k all goes with tomei engine at 400k?

lets assume u're crazy bout skyline, u use to own one and totalled it. insurance compensates u with full amount and u just happen to bump into a 400k vspec ii for sell. would u even consider it?

Passion + Money = Product :biggrin:

I think a v-spec II nur ard 550bhp is alrdy selling for 3xxk.. 400k for 700bhp with a nice engine.

What do you guys think?

but that is not a nur spec la bro that y i say it is hard to find that is a mspec nur see the badge...

How can they label it as V-Spec 2 Nur??!!! Goodness. What a con! Go search again, DC can help a lot in this. There are just too many fake V-Spec 2 Nurs around!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom