Any idea where to get Toyota BZ Touring bumper?

george8724

500 RPM
Guys, any idea where to get o find BZ Touring bumper? i have been long for this bumper lah..... damn..... hard to find lah........

aisheh.... kena bang ball liao..... :blink: :blink: :P

hmm.... i think i should specified it more clearer just now... hehehe......
Malaysia ada kah?
:P

if got i long time masuk liao .. i sold my fxgt bumper to get this but till now still haven't found <_<

i got only its side skirt and rear skirt only...
bumper on tht tauke's car...
:angry:

bro, sorry la... not for sale...
i only lack of the front lips.. don wanna change the bumper,
since it cost a lot.. i rather buy performance parts/safety parts.

Last edited:
Hi all,

my brother is using the bumper u guys mentioning with crystal foglamps plus grill which is slightly different from the tourer (but the pics. a lil blurr..heheh). He's changed to aftermarket lip so might lego his original tourer lip at the rite price. We oso have for sale

1. Ori '94 ~ 95 model SEG 1.6 bumper wif awesome looking lips (thin one) - RM280
2. Side skirts for 4doors (fibre/PU) need to confirm
3.1 pr '92 ~ '93 model rear lights

cheers! :D

btw,

the '92 spec rear lights is the orange and red and selling at RM80 per pair.

Will upload the '94 spec bumper wif lips soon..

Can consider to market the fiber/PU version of the tourer bumper if the demand is good.

PM me k!

Originally posted by artnet@Jan 19 2005, 15:07
bro, sorry la... not for sale...
i only lack of the front lips.. don wanna change the bumper,
since it cost a lot.. i rather buy performance parts/safety parts.

btw, i got it for RM100 for side skirts and RM50/60 for the rears.
not quite remember.. too many things...
Bro, u still can remember where u bought it arr? urs is 4 doors 1 rite the side skirt?

Originally posted by J'S RACING@Jan 20 2005, 10:01
Hi all,

my brother is using the bumper u guys mentioning with crystal foglamps plus grill which is slightly different from the tourer (but the pics. a lil blurr..heheh). He's changed to aftermarket lip so might lego his original tourer lip at the rite price. We oso have for sale

1. Ori '94 ~ 95 model SEG 1.6 bumper wif awesome looking lips (thin one) - RM280
2. Side skirts for 4doors (fibre/PU) need to confirm
3.1 pr '92 ~ '93 model rear lights

cheers! :D
J'S RACING, ur brother is using it arr.... cool.... but then hor... is he using the ori bumper? where he got tat bumper arr? can share share info arr? hehe... :D

btw... can u email me the pic of ur brother's car coz the pic here is rather small man....

[email protected] / [email protected]

thanks

Originally posted by J'S RACING@Jan 20 2005, 10:04
btw,

the '92 spec rear lights is the orange and red and selling at RM80 per pair.

Will upload the '94 spec bumper wif lips soon..

Can consider to market the fiber/PU version of the tourer bumper if the demand is good.

PM me k!
bro, can u giv me ur contact no. arr... as i m damn interested in the bumper and the side skirt man....
mine is 019-2408680

i saw this halfcut at sg besi last year, i also posted it here, hahahahahaha. It came with blacktop 6 speed.

It's been a while ago...I think the halfcut gone w/ the wind liao....Cheers..

Originally posted by george8724@Jan 20 2005, 11:40
here is another Pic of Toyota BZ Touring. I got the grille liao but the bumper tak ada... <_< :wacko:
Your grille comes w/ the wording "Touring Wagon"? If yes, congrat cos very rare...I got a friend using it...

Fai kor, mine 1 hor... the moment when i got it ar, the Touring Wagon Emblem gone case lah... still left the sort-called tag where the Touring Wagon emblem suppose to plug in 1 lah....
wei ur fren got it for how much arr?

Originally posted by george8724@Jan 20 2005, 12:09
Fai kor, mine 1 hor... the moment when i got it ar, the Touring Wagon Emblem gone case lah... still left the sort-called tag where the Touring Wagon emblem suppose to plug in 1 lah....
wei ur fren got it for how much arr?
I dunno where he got it. Last time he offer me rm300 for it...Too expensive

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom