any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mohamad_PDR said:
I am the one of drifter came from butterwoth..If had anybody need to challenge me,U are invited!!!!!!

u are from butterworth or kedah ? ur information very weird bro ..... looking for challenging ? sounds like pro drifter ....:confused_smile: didn't hear b4 in northern we got a pro drifter , so normaly where u drift , u driving a FR/ FF ???

mohamad_PDR said:
I am the one of drifter came from butterwoth..If had anybody need to challenge me,U are invited!!!!!!

huh, we are all here to learn, u wan challege?? then go join eventlah don't just talk

kei-office said:
my car ? back dee .... y ?

when wan come out and play?

mohamad_PDR said:

wahaha...is great to have more & more members from penang, but hopefully not talking kosong....anyway, welcome...:regular_smile:

kei-office said:
gold_teeth : roll cage ? u know me ? ....who are u ?nice to meet u here !!!!

na....i dont who are u actually....wen i was in sunway my friend told me the green A31 are from penang...so i guest is you la....its that green A31 is your..?

mohamad_PDR said:

im new here also...just like u..junior member...but...why you sound like you are some body...hey! kid...go home and play your PS2 la woi...want to challenge ppl in forum...!!! go join D1 and show who you really are la kid...i think you dont even have a car or licence....continue you dream here in the forum...and show off...real drifter dont show off like you do....malu sial....

mohamad PDR:
i know who r u.where u stay as well.u seems like challenge right.i think got 1 fella or maybe more waiting for u. i can intro u to them.want or not?their team is from PDRM. so if u want just posted here and let me know i will inform them.if u r a cowerd just stay at home play ur fxxxing ps 2 or go to arcade to play the initial D version 3 game.
hope u don't be so dump axx to finding problem.is because of u this kind of people memalukan every1 in motor sports.
so hope to hear from u dumb ass.

pg&b'worth drifter.... where is the training place? Can u let me know the place b'coz I'm interested to join your team. Anything you can call me or email me at this tel/email address via hp : 012-5454699.
I hope can hear from u soon.
TQ.
Bye.

Kei-office is gathering North drifters, u can alias with him, we hope to get more drifters and start with a most simplest session in batu kawan.

oh my god ..... where u learn this ? kazama ? dun listern to them , i not the level yet ! hehehehee autocity will be better lo ....... anyone wana come out just inform la !

anyone are welcome to join ........ our tt session just discussion and fun ....... stay tune for the date if u interesting !

cheers

guys i do like to join u guys ...but my ride is only wira stock...i love to learn FF drift...so can i join for the tt session??? try to learn from all northern sifu drifter here...cheers

hey guys , just to know anyone interested to join if there is a drift clinic in batu kawan . please list down ur name !!!!!

Venue : batu kawan ( car park )
Date : TBA
Fees : RM120
Time : 9:00 to 6:30
Road condition : dry / wet ( TBA )
Categories : beginners
Participants : maximum 15
Meal : TBA

P/S : any more details for the date , rules ..... etc will be announce soon .

Last edited:

1. wppong

1. wppong
2. SY_a31

RE: any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

1. wppong
2. SY_a31
3. 4zie

Fees : RM120